• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

Wow. Playing a game so well and delivering this smackdown is just...incredible.

Follow her on Twitch y'all!

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Last edited:

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I could not speak that well while killing in DbD. That was excellent. Get rekt, dick.

That she looked into the camera at the end had a lot of impact. I can't imagine that dude watched that and still felt like "lol!" I imagine there was a part of him that felt pretty uncomfortable. Yeah, he'll probably keep being awful and push that feeling down, but I do bet it made him feel something at least.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that she said all of that off the cuff while playing a game is absolutely incredible.

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
meanwhile the guy is just going to be like " haha i got her to talk to me" and everything else went over their head completely.

Lucky Aces

Banned
Dec 7, 2020
The fact that she was so articulate in every sentence of that complete smack down, WHILE concentrating on a fast-paced video game, that deserves an award.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
"You're the hero of your own story, but a footnote in everyone else's" has to be one of the most brutal lines I've ever heard that didn't involve a swear.

Like, goddamn. That just cuts right to the core of you.

Oct 31, 2017
meanwhile the guy is just going to be like " haha i got her to talk to me" and everything else went over their head completely.
That dude got what he wanted, a response. He was probably laughing at her the whole time too. Good of her to have a comeback response and all that but I doubt the dude cares about the content of her words one iota.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
Trolls want you to respond, so he probably enjoyed that she bothered to respond at all. They see it as a "win."

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Damn that's the kind of takedown that makes you consider what you're doing with your life.

Calvin

Oct 26, 2017
This is a great example of how to minimize and diminish these trolls. Gives them attention? Sure - but also just cuts their legs out from under them and makes them look as pathetic and small as they actually are.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely brutal take down.

I am trying to find Mike Birbiglia bit she was talking about, but can't. Someone help me out.

Oct 27, 2017
That dude got what he wanted, a response. He was probably laughing at her the whole time too. Good of her to have a comeback response and all that but I doubt the dude cares about the content of her words one iota.
I'm pretty sure she already knows that, the spineless losers that post this crap have no concept of self-reflection or self-awareness.

It's still good for everyone else to see them outed like this for how truly pathetic they are.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Brutal

I hate when these clowns hide behind the "it's just a joke" bullshit

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
looks like the next Gamer of the Year award just got locked up—serving verbal justice while killing and platforming? come the heck on. this is tops.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
On behalf of ladies everywhere:

meryl-arquette.gif

I remember when they told me at Gamestop that they liked sending me to get items on the top shelf for the view, or that my sales were best because I was a girl. Ta hell with stupid men who don't know when to shut that shit off and treat people normally.

EDIT: Posting this for posterity

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
The guy she destroyed: "OMG you told me off so hard it was HOT, marry me baby, tell me off every fucking day!"

Unfortunately people like that never learn

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
On behalf of ladies everywhere:

meryl-arquette.gif

I remember when they told me at Gamestop that they liked sending me to get items on the top shelf for the view, or that my sales were best because I was a girl. Ta hell with stupid men who don't know when to shut that shit off and treat people normally.

EDIT: Posting this for posterity

jesus christ that's fucked