• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atraveller

Oct 25, 2017
For everyone saying that I am jumping to conclusions that she doesnt do anything all day
-I looked up her shit on linkdn
- from maine
- math BA no longer in school
- No job or recent employment

and yes you can hear someone cough loud as day in this apartment she 100% listens for my alarm and wakes up when i do
Bruh I don't update my linkedin

Isak_Borg

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
benign shitpost but a complete shitpost nonetheless!

I don't believe OP and if I'm wrong I think OP should have a short stay in a mental facility to get his shit right.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Bruh. I hope she didn't over hear that you're lease is ending in two months. You think she's going to let you leave?

You should start shouting that you extended the lease so that she doesn't get desperate.

Nice creepy pasta tho

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Bruh. I hope she didn't over hear that you're lease is ending in two months. You think she's going to let you leave?

You should start shouting that you extended the lease so that she doesn't get desperate.

Nice creepy pasta tho

She is reading this all already. That is why OP has vanished. Now they'll be together forever.

Deimos

Oct 25, 2017
Calling dibs on the movie rights for this thread.

Fun fact: I just came home from watching Us.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
For everyone saying that I am jumping to conclusions that she doesnt do anything all day
-I looked up her shit on linkdn
- from maine
- math BA no longer in school
- No job or recent employment

and yes you can hear someone cough loud as day in this apartment she 100% listens for my alarm and wakes up when i do

I find it very had to believe she could hear you move around downstairs. Upstairs yeah obviously but downstairs its really really hard to hear people most times.

Nov 2, 2017
Birmingham, AL
If you think this is legit, then get some sort of proof? If it's as obvious as you claim it is, record it? A standard smart phone can pick up the foot steps.

Also, instead of being paranoid, why don't you meet the girl? Go with your girlfriend and introduce yourselves to her. Don't confront her, be a good neighbor. Maybe really meeting her and getting to know her will make you realize that you're being silly, because frankly it sounds like you're overreacting.

Isak_Borg

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Meh, let's play along...

OP she's performing a voodoo ritual to take your soul!

To reverse this ritual you must travel to New York City and give yourself intimately to the hobo community. I'm talking handjobs, blowjobs, snowjobs, whatever the hobos want!

I know you can do this OP!

THE MISSION IS YOURS!

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
i got u op
S5jpb2F.png

HOLY SHIT LMAO!

snail_maze

Oct 27, 2017
Sth like it being your own footsteps causing creaks makes the most sense. But yeah, you need to record it

h1nch

Dec 12, 2017
What if you yourself kept running back and forth between rooms nonstop for several minutes? If she's a larger person I bet she'll eventually get winded and have to stop.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
You should tape the sound and such for proof and then talk to a lawyer or something, they might be able to get you out of your lease earlier if you feel unsafe or something.

OP
OP
ethanny2

ethanny2

Nov 3, 2017
Nah still here keep the thread posted when I wake up tomorrow and my roommate is out the house this shit will be going on all day I'll def take a vid

Being serious here this is NOT A TROLL this shit is really happening and no this is not my first time living alone/with roommates this house has abnormally thin walls I can hear a heavy set woman following me and I am 100% certain she can hear me moving and purposely does follow me around

Troast

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I don't think OP is trolling. Get that video though, so internet detectives can get to work on it pronto.

Scullibundo

Oct 25, 2017
Probably a confluence of perfectly-aligned/built acoustics that sees OP's footsteps echo throughout the apartment above them where OP is literally driving themself insane.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
Finally, I had enough and decided that I really didn't know who was living above me. I circled around the house and looked at the mailbox. It WAS NOT AN EXCHANGE STUDENT. Its some girl from Maine who has been following me around for the past 6 months. Normally I would not be bothered by being followed around BUT THIS HAPPENED EVERY SINGLE DAY, EVERY SINGLE WAKING MINUTE of my time living here. I quickly realized the girl has
a) No job (no alarm in the morning or any other time)
b) No school (see above)
c) No friends (Walls are paper thin you could hear someone whisper and I have NEVER HEARD ANYTHING IN 6 MONTHS, NOT EVEN A FCKING SNEEZE)
d) No immediate family

I don't mean to come off like a dick here, but this paragraph doesn't read like she's the one doing the stalking lol.

You said yourself it's a small place. I pace a lot myself to keep active so it could just be in your head that her moving around up there is related to you at all.

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You sound crazy and paranoid as hell.

If I was this girl and I found out all this info in the OP, I'd be the one getting a restraining order against you.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Nah still here keep the thread posted when I wake up tomorrow and my roommate is out the house this shit will be going on all day I'll def take a vid

Being serious here this is NOT A TROLL this shit is really happening and no this is not my first time living alone/with roommates this house has abnormally thin walls I can hear a heavy set woman following me and I am 100% certain she can hear me moving and purposely does follow me around

If you are serious OP, please see if you can stay with a friend for a few days and get your house tested for carbon monoxide, maybe see a doctor and get yourself checked out.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Go upstairs with your roommate or girlfriend and talk to her? Don't accuse her of anything. Just introduce yourself and be friendly.

And get tested for carbon monoxide poisoning? Old house = always a carbon monoxide risk without there being proper alarms installed for it.

Hokey

Oct 29, 2017
So is she not moving around at all, only when you move she moves?
One of the mods said it might be your own movements echoing, can you confirm it's definitely not this?
Can you ask your other roommate to swap rooms with you and see if she starts following him around instead and to see if he notices it?
You've got another 2 months, if this is really happening it doesn't seem like there is much you can do so if you can suck it up for another couple of months the problem will go away when you move out.
It's very strange for her to follow you around, like what does she have to gain from this?
Can you trick her by making sounds simultaneously at opposite ends of your house? What happens when you do this?

I have so many more questions but lets start with these lol.

Matrix XII

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry OP but the chances of this being true are astronomically low. I don't believe a person would devote every minute of their day to follow you around from the floor above. How could she possibly hear your alarm, and then decide to get up at that moment and follow you around? What is she getting out of it? There has been no attempted contact on her end.

It's also very hard to believe a person could accurately locate you from the floor above. If the woman is "heavy set" as you say, her own footsteps would drown out yours so she wouldn't be able to tell where you are, especially from the floor above.

There's a possibility it could be the reverberations of your own footsteps as someone else pointed out or perhaps it's a pet of theirs. More likely even, it's a person living their life in a small apartment and just making normal movements.

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So is she not moving around at all, only when you move she moves?
One of the mods said it might be your own movements echoing, can you confirm it's definitely not this?
Can you ask your other roommate to swap rooms with you and see if she starts following him around instead and to see if he notices it?
You've got another 2 months, if this is really happening it doesn't seem like there is much you can do so if you can suck it up for another couple of months the problem will go away when you move out.
It's very strange for her to follow you around, like what does she have to gain from this?
Can you trick her by making sounds simultaneously at opposite ends of your house? What happens when you do this?

Do you realize how ridiculous all of your suggestions sound.

She has nothing to gain from this because she's not doing it. OP has some issues with paranoia that aren't going to be solved by any of these weird suggestions or by accusing this girl with the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.