• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 31, 2017
So I want to buy a soundproof booth

I don't really trust DIY methods

I'm willing to spend around $4000, but I'm just not sure where to look for advice on this stuff.

Plz help.

Even just pointing towards a community to ask for help would be appreciated.

Thank u

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Find some local audio engineers or people in radio and see if they can point you to someone in your city that might be able to do it.

I suspect that like most professional services, it's more expensive than you think it is.

hiryu64

Oct 27, 2017
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

MrOblong

Oct 27, 2017
There's probably some instructions on how to build one in your serial killer starter kit.

But seriously, OP talking to himself and looking for a soundproof booth? Creepy combo.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey Era, what's the best way to dissolve about 150 pounds of meat and bones? It's a, um, whole hog I won at a County Fair and I would really like to dissolve it so there's nothing left and it can be poured into a culvert. I am not interested in recipes or other ways to dispose of it. Has to be melted into liquid.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
So this thread is a bit of a head scratcher. Couple things to note:

• First reply was OP. He either forgot to switch accounts or "haha it was sarcasm"
  • OP posted this vague and odd question leaving it intentionally vague knowing no one here could help him. He purposely created this mystique but has so far not told us why he needs a sound proof booth. Assuming he wants 30+ people to ask him so he can build tension and slow drop the answer.

OP
OP
pleaseinsertdisctwo
Oct 31, 2017
So this thread is a bit of a head scratcher. Couple things to note:

• First reply was OP. He either forgot to switch accounts or "haha it was sarcasm"
  • OP posted this vague and odd question leaving it intentionally vague knowing no one here could help him. He purposely created this mystique but has so far not told us why he needs a sound proof booth. Assuming he wants 30+ people to ask him so he can build tension and slow drop the answer.

Hi

1. I don't have an alt account and mods are free to check
2. I mean, I just didn't think the WHY was relevant information. I want to use it to record myself and practice, in peace, and without disturbing anyone else