• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kongroo

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, CA
"_insert non-anime show_ is my favorite anime" meme is getting old and I'm so tired of seeing it.

It's become shorthand that means the show is a little wacky.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Loved Ned.

iCarly though...maybe that hit when I grew out of Nickelodeon because I couldn't stand that.

dragonbane

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Uhh not sure about the Anime part, but the show was great. Nice to see Suzie on TWD these days and hearing Moze in Enslaved was fun too.

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
And here come the iCarly stans who are only cocky because it beat Disney's Descendants in last month's shoujo rankings.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
I loved this show. Although, I was saddened that it sort of abruptly ended in season 3, right when the show started tackling more interesting topics.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
I will have to check this one out with the kids next. We loved iCarly and 100 Things to do Before Highschool. The latter was a bummer that it didn't get a proper ending.

And to stay on topic a bit and also be an out of touch old guy, how is a live action show an anime? Doesn't the word basically mean animation? I could maybe see if it was an obviously anime based trope like having power levels or something, but isn't this just a children's sitcom?

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
I loved this show and I was, like, 18 when it was on. It's legit funny. Also, stop calling everything anime you bunch of nerds.

Red_V2

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot what episode it was but there was a part where Ned ran into a bully and he goes "you almost scratched the pleather". This show is goated