• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 15360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Update -

]The Last of Us Part II Original Soundtrack 2XLP Vinyl + Limited Edition Posters
Announcing The Last of Us Board Game
The Last of Us Part II Abby Cosplay Guide
Free New The Last of Us Part II PS4 System Theme

and many more !

blog.playstation.com

The Last of Us Day 2020 Preview: Celebrate with New Posters, Collectibles, and More

Plus, download The Last of Us Part II Themes for free at PlayStation Store until Monday.

Last edited:

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
that's some teasing that TLOU Day didn't get previous years ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
multiplayer? or is it too early for that?

would be good to launch that alongside ps5

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
I just want a 1st part Sony studio saying something about a free patch for the PS5 so that people can shut up about it.
What better game to start than this one?

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please continue to add to the game ahead of my inevitable replay on PS5 later this year.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I really hope we get flick stick in this as well as some improvements for how gyro aiming is handled.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
A Board game, some discounts, Photo contest and limited edition figures. I hope this means something big for tomorrow

d20200909_T2_TLOUDAY_2020_16x9_Social_Ampus.jpg

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Free theme here

store.playstation.com

The Last of Us Part II Beach Theme

Download this theme and customize your home screen.<br/><br/><br><br>Online features require an account and are subject to terms of service and applicable privacy policy (playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service & playstationnetwork.com/privacy-policy). <br><br>Software subject to license (us.playsta

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
Not too early, it was supposed to release with the game initially.
Well that's possible then! 4-5 more months of development and it could be ready to go. I could see them releasing a PS5 version with the multiplayer included and then charging a lesser amount ($20 maybe) for the online component for PS4. It sounds like the online should be pretty fleshed out and worth an extra charge

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Free theme looks dope.

and I am actually weirdly interested in the board game announcement....

OP
OP

Deleted member 15360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The gif would be perfect if things get leaked :lol

@Mods , can we update the Thread Title , im updating the OP

The Last of Us Day 2020 Preview: New Posters, Collectibles, and More

Spasm

Nov 16, 2017
PS5 updates hopefully. I will be so sad if my CE doesn't get free PS5 enhancements.

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
It has to be a PS5 upgrade / release probably with factions. No chance that it isn't planned as a launch upgrade.

All the assets and lighting systems would have been designed to be PS5 compatible from the outset, Spiderman given a couple of years removed is less likely.

It would be a PR disaster if they chose to charge for it though.

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
That GamingHeads website keeps crashing.

I love everything they're showing today but please give me an Abby statue eventually, ND.

Status
Not open for further replies.