• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Give me a proper full order damnit...I need to know who has the championship belt from the last Halloween heist!!!

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/brooklyn-nine-nine-renewed-season-7-at-nbc-1203151412/

NBC has renewed "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" for a seventh season, the network announced Wednesday.

"Brooklyn Nine-Nine" is averaging a 1.4 rating in adults 18-49 and 3.9 million viewers Live+7, up in both measures from the same point during its last season on Fox. The show is also a strong digital performer for NBC schedule, deriving 45% of its key demo audience from non-linear sources. According to NBC, that is the highest such percentage among NBC shows.

On a personal note, it makes me very happy that both Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. have both made it to seven seasons against all odds while somehow maintaining a consistent high quality.

Book One

Oct 25, 2017
Been binge watching this over the last few weeks and it's great. Just mad I waited so long to check it out.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
"Brooklyn Nine-Nine" is averaging a 1.4 rating in adults 18-49 and 3.9 million viewers Live+7, up in both measures from the same point during its last season on Fox. The show is also a strong digital performer for NBC schedule, deriving 45% of its key demo audience from non-linear sources. According to NBC, that is the highest such percentage among NBC shows.

I actually mentioned in the OT that I wonder if the cancellation was in some ways actually "good" for the show. Obviously getting canceled in of itself is the worst thing that can happen for a TV show but the sudden and ardent uproar from the fanbase really not only seemed to help get it brought back at NBC but also got a lot more eyes on it in general. Anecdotal but I know a lot more people who watch it now than they did when it was on Fox.

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome. I got my girlfriend into the show last year and we watch it all the time now. This and Bob's Burgers are like our go-to background shows.

ConVito

Oct 16, 2018
I actually mentioned in the OT that I wonder if the cancellation was in some ways actually "good" for the show. Obviously getting canceled in of itself is the worst thing that can happen for a TV show but the sudden and ardent uproar from the fanbase really not only seemed to help get it brought back at NBC but also got a lot more eyes on it in general. Anecdotal but I know a lot more people who watch it now than they did when it was on Fox.

Also Fox is legitimately terrible at marketing shows properly, especially shows they don't particularly like.