• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
RBH

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

Ez_SxgFWEAQQGPe

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
TNT going to be the place to be in April and May going forward!

Edit: I'm surprised the NHL is ok with the Finals being on cable three out of seven years.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
NHL Fans paying for 2 services is hell of a lot better than paying for a cable sub.

FLEABttn

Oct 25, 2017
There's still RSN issues that will be worked out over time but the NHL has embraced streaming much more quickly and entirely than other leagues have. They know where the future is if they want to prevent stagnation/increase growth.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
There's still RSN issues that will be worked out over time but the NHL has embraced streaming much more quickly and entirely than other leagues have. They know where the future is if they want to prevent stagnation/increase growth.
I think the RSN games will be on ESPN+ since it's NHLTV next year

Killzig

Oct 25, 2017
Happy for the NHL to be off NBC. I always got frustrated with their coverage, especially around playoff time when the Kentucky Derby was happening around the same time and it was clear which one was the bigger event for NBC.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Looking forward to NHL on ESPN/bigger stations for more publicity.

Now just get Bally Sports network on YouTube TV (or any streaming service) and I can watch all the games without "online streaming".

Isotope

Nov 7, 2017
Will this mean I can finally stop hearing "Perfection Line" every time the Bruins are on national tv.

And echoed above, seeing the Inside the NBA crew do Hockey even just once would be a blast.