• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Party of law and order only when it allows them to beat up minorities.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
This is absolute insanity and I wish some of the more well known and respected governors would step up and say so. Time to call a spade, a spade.

I am ignoring Congress because I have no faith in them.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
We all knew that he'd turn into Pinochet once the presidency started to slip away from him.

Guy.brush

Oct 27, 2017
Agent Trump, following the handbook to the letter.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
In the United States:
  • Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics".[9]

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
seeing M1A1 Abram tanks on streets would be surreal

even in Contagion, it was only the National Guard

data

Oct 25, 2017
You know, instead of taking a torch to the entire fucking country, you could try arresting and charging the four cops complicit in the on-camera murder of one black man.
I don't think that's enough anymore. There needs to be a change to hold the police accountable because just arresting the 4 cops and doing nothing to change the current system is going to have history repeat itself again and again.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The quickest way to calm the situation down and move forward is to just say "we hear your voices and understand. We will make reform and changes to America for the better". Of course the changes have to be made.

Instead this is going in the opposite direction

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Surely all those MAGA-heads who were pissed off they had to wear a mask to go shopping will protest this tyranny as well....right?

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
All this after just reading a tweet from congressman Matt Gaetz advocating for hunting down anti-fascist Americans everywhere.

It's too much.

Dec 6, 2017
US
When you so just cannot get yourself to charge a cop who murdered a dude in broad daylight with people watching with actual murder that you'd rather see big cities go up in flames and send the fucking military.

Oct 25, 2017
Cadet Bone Spurs is about to further militarize law enforcement in response to protests about militarized and unaccountable law enforcement

They really don't know any other way

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
Are Republicans really going to allow the country to burn for this man? I just don't get it.
They don't have a conscience, they want to maintain power at all costs. That's more important to them than the well being of the country's people. They want it to burn so they can justify a race war. They are the ones escalating.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Are Republicans really going to allow the country to burn for this man? I just don't get it.
Trump is the symptom, not the cause. He was created by their actions and rose to power with their vote.

So, yes, they would rather let the nation burn than turn on him, because he represents everything that they are.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
He won't do this, but by god the lengths Trump has gone to justify all the protests is fucking fascinating. Trash President finds new ways to be trash. For the love of humanity I hope this November he gets blown out in the election.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
You know, instead of taking a torch to the entire fucking country, you could try arresting and charging the four cops complicit in the on-camera murder of one black man.

The time has passed for that. The public outrage and overall sentiment is demanding for more. In addition to multiple flashpoints cropping up due to the pol;ice brutality, this will just be a vicious cycle. And all will fall on this shitstain.

jonamok

Oct 28, 2017
At least the US has a heavily armed and armoured militia to put a stop to exactly this kind of executive overreach.

Oh wait...

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A reminder that DOD's Mark Esper stated this about the protest response: "I think the sooner that you mass and dominate the battlespace, the quicker this dissipates and we can get back to the right normal."

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
From what I can tell, most of his base see it as "Dems destroying themselves". So they'd happily watch their state's cities burn/undergo martial law to "own the libs".