• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
User Warned: Trolling
lol

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
lol
tAZdBgY.gif

aett

Oct 27, 2017
Northern California
My neighborhood is full of Republicans. Houses on this street fly flags that say:

Fuck Biden
Stolen Presidency
Trump 2024
Even my dogs hate Biden

I live in a CA neighborhood with a pretty significant Republican population (and directly next door to a very red county) as well. The one thing I like about having an HOA is that no one is allowed to put up political signs of any kind - on the rare chance that someone does, it usually goes down within a week or two. Unfortunately, the racist retirees directly across the street from me moved their Trump 2020 flag from their front yard into their garage, and they're the kind of people who hang out in their garage/driveway for almost the entire day, and I can see their house from my office window.

ConfusingJazz

Not the Ron Paul Texas Fan.
Oct 26, 2017
China
I wonder when Republicans will note two things
  1. You ain't Trump
  2. A supermajority of voting Americans are vaccinated
I keep waiting, but that ain't making the ratings on Fox News, I suppose.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
I know there's alot of republicans lurking this thread right now, and I just want to say; fuck every single one you assholes. We have a democratic super majority in CA for a reason, eat shit fuckers.

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
Recall failed and the Dodgers clinched a spot in the playoffs

Nothing but Ws tonight my friends

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
The most embarrassing part is republicans thought they even had a chance at winning CA. Fuck you chuds, reality is a bitch.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, but have you stopped to consider how Dems winning is actually a sign that they're veering wildly off the rails?

(I think 99% of the people at CNN have melted pundit brains.)

She's so clownshoes, like most of the time. Whenever I've seen her in MSNBC, especially when GOP fuckery is afoot she never ever holds them to account and always tries to frame it like "Well yea privately and off the record the GOP sources I've spoken with...." But Dems are the ones forever out of touch and elite.

madstarr12

Jan 25, 2018
The margin is shrinking now, he was winning OC by double digits, now it's under 10 points. He was winning Fresno County earlier, now he's behind.

It's still over tho, nowhere near enough votes out for him to lose.

But the 6 million people in this state who voted for Trump in 2020 aren't going anywhere anytime soon unfortunately.

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if I agree with this post. Does this really help Newsom? I thought his popularity fell a bit but also most democrats thought it'd be best to primary him next year anyways.
Yes, unless the state implodes due to COVID, Newsom is going to be re-elected.

Prevailing in the recall and having the entire party apparatus get behind him to ensure that outcome, this is basically the strongest position he's ever enjoyed in the state. He will not be primaried by any serious candidate next year.

Zona

Oct 27, 2017
The margin is shrinking now, he was winning OC by double digits, now it's under 10 points. He was winning Fresno County earlier, now he's behind.

But the 6 million people in this state who voted for Trump in 2020 aren't going anywhere anytime soon unfortunately.

He could lose every ED vote cast in OC and NO will still have won. OC is showing that the Dem gains in the suburbs are sticking.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017

Republicans lost Orange county(aka Reagan county), that's a huge L no matter how you spin it. Who give a single fuck about those 6 million loser voters. They're a super minority, and can go eat shit.

Last edited:

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Republicans lost Orange county(aka Reagan county), where the fuck do you think republican can make up those votes from? From thin air? Republicans will never ever take CA again, keep dreaming.
Secret Majority!
Rigged election!
Voting Machines!

When you don't live in reality, any excuse can be "plausible" if you believe hard enough.

POOPLE

Aug 5, 2021
The Republic of Gamers
California is weird the further inland you head the redder it gets. I have lived in cities in Kern and the central valley where the population was like exclusively old white people. I feel as though the housing cost is California has made the disparity even greater. You pay a fortune to rent in the valley or you could retire to the middle of bumfuck nowhere like California city pay dirt cheap rent. It's weird that Cali gets a liberal rep because it's only really true for the major counties, it's not really surprising that elders would get that many votes.

Oct 25, 2017

Day of in-person votes still being counted will shrink the margin a little bit for the next day, when those are exhausted, ballots mailed out by today but not received yet (which will be a significant amount) will open the lead up again.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
California is weird the further inland you head the redder it gets. I have lived in cities in Kern and the central valley where the population was like exclusively old white people. I feel as though the housing cost is California has made the disparity even greater. You pay a fortune to rent in the valley or you could retire to the middle of bumfuck nowhere like California city pay dirt cheap rent. It's weird that Cali gets a liberal rep because it's only really true for the major counties, it's not really surprising that elders would get that many votes.
It's like that in every state. It's just rural vs. urban like always. Most major cities are near water, basically anywhere in the world, so in CA the urban areas are coastal and the rural red is inland.