• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rrc1594

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all nobody has him top 5 in the league, he's not even the best player on his own time with PG's explosion. LBJ, Curry, KD, Harden, Giannis. He hasn't gotten out of the first round the last two playoffs. Shooting splits of 43/28/65. No doubt he's an electrifying player and the triple doubles aren't a "stat pad thing" but Russ isn't in that tier

So PG is a SuperStar but not Russ? LMAO

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
You can hate social media, but man does it expose people for who they really are constantly. I am partially thankful for how much racist tendencies are revealed even though they come at the cost of disseminating their view point.

The lack of accountability in social media seems to make them think that they're going to get away with it in the real world as well.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
Also this

untitledtrezjoy.png

I'm fairly certain that's a fake account. Using a capital i in place of a lower case l to fool people. Still an obvious pos though.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
This is going to be all over the news in Utah tomorrow so he might lose his job over this. Hope it was worth it. Btw they announce many times throughout the game that if you see any toxic behavior to report it, I guess a whole section was absolutely fine with what this couple was spewing.

Hops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Madrid, Spain.
User Banned (Permanent): Consistent history of dismissing concerns surrounding intolerance and concern trolling; numerous accumulated infractions.
How do we know that those screen captures are real and not photoshopped?

menacer

Dec 15, 2018
This is going to be all over the news in Utah tomorrow so he might lose his job over this. Hope it was worth it. Btw they announce many times throughout the game that if you see any toxic behavior to report it, I guess a whole section was absolutely fine with what this couple was spewing.

It happens all the time more than you think but usually these people are intoxicated and most arenas usually have the cops outside on standby when they force security to evict someone. Usually however they leave peacefully and quiet probably realizing what an asshole they have been.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
It happens all the time more than you think but usually these people are intoxicated and most arenas usually have the cops outside on standby when they force security to evict someone.

I know obscenities are normal but racist shit? I know a racist couple yelling racist shit wouldn't fly at a Lakers game at the Staple Center.

chandler55

Banned
Mar 6, 2019
So PG is a SuperStar but not Russ? LMAO
regardless if russ is a superstar or not , you would be crazy to not put PG above russ this season. that man is balling out of his mind, Id have him 3rd on the mvp list behind harden/giannis. he has a good chance of winning dpoy and to be able to average his stats while playing elite defence on the best wings in the game is insane

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Fans are way too often comfortable with saying shit at players, throwing shit at players, and sticking phones in players faces. These people aren't animals, treat them with respect like you should any person. Booing and some playful banter is fine, but the disgusting comments/insults are too common. Can't expect players to just take it.

Obviously in the NBA this is a problem because of the fans being so close with little separation.
I believe this one is fake. Saw it in the Twitter comments earlier. Not that there needs any more proving that this dude is a racist.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Russ was recently tapped/smacked on the arm by a kid sitting courtside. This is the interview after that happened.

He's on point with this. Even last year after a playoff game he complained about the Jazz fans being verbally offensive.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry man, players aren't there to be abused. I'm all for fans getting there's if they cross a line. I'd send the wolves at homeboy.

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
Is it bad that as soon as I saw a pic of the fan, I knew he was a middle aged wannabe frat boy and possible Trump worshipper?

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Of course it's in Utah. Doesn't Utah have a reputation for being pieces of shit to players like this?

Sometimes, almost all the times I really hate my state

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Not surprised that this shit happened at a Jazz game

Fuck that guy

Last edited:

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting for the update that these "fans" are banned for life. And then I want Westbrook to head over to the Lakers or Wizards.

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
shouldn't someone have kicked out the motherfuckers* before this happened?

*edit: I originally called them fans and for that, I apologize.

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
As crazy as Russ can be, how much shit can one man take before he is supposed to stand up for himself and other black people?

Fuck this fan. Ban his maga loving ass from games