• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
You forgot about Alex Caruso >_>...

3389.jpg

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How could the Knicks even get something like this done?

What do they have that anyone would want at this point?

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If the Pels don't take that, they literally aren't taking any deal the Lakers can offer

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Randle gets re-united with his old buds lol. Jrue/Mirotic won't be far behind, let the Pels
firesale begin.

Deal basically boils down to Kuzma/Ingram and two late picks. Pretty shitty for a top-5 player. I guess they don't trust Boston to offer Tatum up.

And they probably don't think any other offer tops this one. Pels gonna stay irrelevant after this trade.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Worth saying through that the Pels would have to open a bunch of roster spots to make that deal and it would probably involve cutting players they don't want to cut.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Lol this team gonna fucking suck lol. Who's gonna score now when AD or LBJ sits? Jeannie fucked up getting rid of Kupchak

Yeah Jeanie fucked up by letting go of the guy who gave huge contracts to Mozgov and Deng's corpse and was partially responsible for this mess in the first place.

You have a chance to get Anthony Davis and he actually wants to come? You do this deal 100 times out of 100, and you don't quibble about who is going to score off the bench for the remaining 30 games of this season. It's a super stars league. The teams that have them win.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Why the fuck is anyone seriously worried about this from the Lakers end? They will absolutely clean up on the buyout market and replace all those boneheads with ease. I know some of y'all have hyped guys like Lonzo to the moon, but time to face reality. Getting rid of a point guard shooting 40% from the line can only be an improvement. And Kuzma/Ingram aren't ever gonna even be all-star level players.

GM LeBron always gets his way in the end. Should've known once AD switched agents lol.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Trade the farm for AD. The FARM!
Hes the god damn present and future, and you can entice another superstar to come in, and your post Lebron years are already set.

Deleted member 11421

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How could the Knicks even get something like this done?

What do they have that anyone would want at this point?

What about the potential #1 pick? Plus the other assets they just got. And they could take on a bad deal that isn't expiring.

It's highly unlikely, but they're not completely broke, in fact they've got flexibility right now for the first time since I don't even remember when.

I admittedly don't follow the NBA closely, but wasn't that basically a salary dump?

Sure seems like Porzingis would have been an attractive chip to trade.

They didn't want him for the same reason the Knicks no longer did. He wants to be an unrestricted FA.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If this gets past the deadline and the Knicks get the #1 pick, they are getting AD. It's pretty simple.

kIdMuScLe

Oct 27, 2017
Los angeles
Yeah Jeanie fucked up by letting go of the guy who gave huge contracts to Mozgov and Deng's corpse and was partially responsible for this mess in the first place.

You have a chance to get Anthony Davis and he actually wants to come? You do this deal 100 times out of 100, and you don't quibble about who is going to score off the bench for the remaining 30 games of this season. It's a super stars league. The teams that have them win.

I'm just upset we won't have a bench if this deal goes through. I would rather we preferably keep Kuzma or Ingram. Now just hope we sign Klay or Kyrie in July.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Alternatively, if the Pels somehow win the lottery, they become the winners in all of this.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Trade the farm for AD. The FARM!
Hes the god damn present and future, and you can entice another superstar to come in, and your post Lebron years are already set.

This, only so many years of LeBron left. Magic knows this.Remember when some people deluded themselves into thinking Lonzo would be the next great Laker? Or went on about the " young core" ? Good times

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
This, only so many years of LeBron left. Magic knows this.Remember when some people deluded themselves into thinking Lonzo would be the next great Laker? Or went on about the " young core" ? Good times

I was one of those people, until I saw them go 5-11 without Lebron., That was a test, and they failed miserably against the worst teams the NBA has to offer. Im done with the young core.