• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Posting Inflammatory NSFW Content
Mod Edit: NSFW Video Removed

Never forget

Last edited by a moderator:

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Draymond would likely kick a fellow all star in the groin if he was a) deserving of a spot and b) was his first opportunity to make the team.

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Hopefully between the Rudy snub and ESPN talking about it non stop, the NBA changes the all star voting to the top 24 rather than split between conferences.

OP
OP
Jarate

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, who the fuck cries about not getting an all star birth? He deserves it yes, but the allstar game is literally designed to get people to watch it, and who wants to see a defensive stalwart in the all star game?

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly kinda surprised that Green is talking shit. Gobert is one of the best defensive players in the league and got snubbed, and Draymond keeps saying the NBA doesn't care about defense anymore and how it's fucked up. You would think he would use this as a chance to prove his point but naw, he goes full jackass mode (which after his history shouldn't surprise me, but I guess it does).

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Naturally a bunch of jocks are gonna make fun of someone for crying, nothing really brutal about that

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, who the fuck cries about not getting an all star birth? He deserves it yes, but the allstar game is literally designed to get people to watch it, and who wants to see a defensive stalwart in the all star game?
It's been his dream since he was a kid.

His Mom called him crying because she knew how bad he wanted it. She sacrificed a ton for him to make the league.

I don't think it's fair for us to project what kind of emotions he should feel.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Feel bad for Gobert, funny that the #4 and #6 options of the most talented team ever are the ones making fun of him..

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

It means something to Gobert and a lot of players.

These players put tons of effort, passion, and hard work into their game everyday. Offseason, during the season, every night. If he feels he's a top defensive player in the league, and he got snubbed does it matter if he gets upset or cries? Let the man do his thing and move on.

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
It's pretty shallow to think he is only emotional about not playing the the ASG. It's clear that he is taking it as disrespect whether it's him as a player or the lack of respect for small market teams. I see nothing wrong with the guy expressing emotion about it.

OP
OP
Jarate

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NBA All Defense award is a way better legacy then the NBA all star game, which, for its entire existence, has been useless and is just there to entertain fans.

I understand why Gobert is upset, but, im gonna call you out for getting ludicrously upset over something that is meaningless. If I didnt win employee of the month, would that warrant me crying and saying that people dont appreciate my work style anymore?

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
it is kind of lame that dirk and dwade get in though. why not give those two spots to people who were on the bubble? or just make them honorary coaches or something if you're gonna do some lifetime achievement shit.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it is kind of lame that dirk and dwade get in though. why not give those two spots to people who were on the bubble? or just make them honorary coaches or something if you're gonna do some lifetime achievement shit.

because it's not about having more players on the roster, it's about doing a cool thing and letting two all time greats have another all star appearance before they retire. if this didn't happen those two spots don't go to anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.