• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who will be the best rookie?

• LiAngelo Ball

Votes: 63 11.1%
  • Ben Simmons

Votes: 215 37.8%
  • Cade Cunningham

Votes: 53 9.3%
  • Jalen Green

Votes: 51 9.0%
  • Evan Mobley

Votes: 71 12.5%
  • Jalen Suggs

Votes: 12 2.1%
  • Scottie Barnes

Votes: 104 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
halftime press conference

lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-return.jpg

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
After watching hawks fans assume they'd play the Heat and talk shit, I'm getting a lot of life over this opening
Trae young said the "noise" was getting quieter post game after winning some games later in the season to push for the 10 9 8 spot.

Which was weird to me. Any noise or discourse about ATL will be quiet when they at least make the playoffs and at least win a round this year. They were in the ECF.
That's the new level.
I chuckled at that comment.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Trae has a unique defensive style of always being behind his man. Let's see how that works the rest of the way.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
For the last 3 years, I've noticed Rondo purposefully acts like he has no option or pass, just to purposely put up a deep 30 footer 3

no idea why. he wants to prove something?
that last one was beyond obvious 🤣

Steelyuhas

Oct 27, 2017
game got ugly

wait what's the disagreement
is kawhi saying he's injured or wants to play??

Kawhi and Zion should make their own team
Given Kawhi's history, I'd imagine it's the opposite of the Zion situation. Instead of wanting to play like Zion, Kawhi has a history of claiming team doctors are out to declare he can play when he shouldn't.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017

Do you know anything about Kawhi?

I feel like the Raps were the only team who were chill about Kawhi's load management stuff, because we had depth that could cover while he was away. To allow him to be there for when it counted. Alas, what could have been. But we wouldn't have Scottie if Kawhi hadn't left, so there is that.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017

God damn, why does our social media and media division in general, continue to be the best? Probably because our FO is the best, too, and quality just follows everywhere.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
def has tightened up. that stretch with levert/rondo/okoro was rough

and just like that, back up to 10. cavs shouldn't mess around with the wacky rotations in the 2nd half.

Nov 27, 2017
California
I mean it hasn't even been a full year since Kawhi tore his ACL
Murray ain't even playing yet and he tore his before Kawhi

Plus it's a contract year so why risk it x uncle Dennis made the call

Risk it all to lose in 4/5 against the suns, nah

Status
Not open for further replies.