• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who will be the best rookie?

• LiAngelo Ball

Votes: 63 11.1%
  • Ben Simmons

Votes: 215 37.8%
  • Cade Cunningham

Votes: 53 9.3%
  • Jalen Green

Votes: 51 9.0%
  • Evan Mobley

Votes: 71 12.5%
  • Jalen Suggs

Votes: 12 2.1%
  • Scottie Barnes

Votes: 104 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Too much for the Cavs, but the universe won't let Blake Griffin, Andre Drummond, and Ben Simmons win a ring. It's not that cruel.

JJDubz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Cavs offense is just horrendous. No good movement at all. Nets playing pretty good man-to-man defense... but still.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone likes to shit on the Lakers. But pretty soon the Cavs and 28 other teams are going to be in the loser pile with us.

I thought this would be a closer game but only a great like LeBron can carry a turd like Rondo in the playoffs.

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone likes to shit on the Lakers. But pretty soon the Cavs and 28 other teams are going to be in the loser pile with us.

I thought this would be a closer game but only a great like LeBron can carry a turd like Rondo in the playoffs.
Are you saying KG and PP are just as good at turd carrying as the King?

Now that I think about it PP is an A+ turd carrier

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Are you saying KG and PP are just as good at turd carrying as the King?

Now that I think about it PP is an A+ turd carrier
He had close to prime KG, PP with semi clean shorts, Allen (the best 3 point shooter of all time), and Perkins (couldn't really do much on the court but no one ever noticed because of the faces he made).

So yes he can be carried either with a GOAT level player or 4 elite high school type athletes.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Damn, Raps fans out here physically threatening people now. 👀
Only against the Cavs.

They know what they did.

Also if Evan Mobley was the real ROTY he would be carrying his team in this game as their true center.
But seriously, Mobley is awesome and having a broken finger and playing through that sounds like one of the most excruciating feelings you could subject yourself to so...yeah, sit Allen out and let him recover. OG had a finger injury too and I sure as hell wouldn't have wanted him to play through it just to secure the 4th seed or whatever.

He has a crippling gambling addiction?

Kensuke

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Cavs are lucky that the Nets had so many dumb turnovers this quarter. Staying somewhat within range. Maybe they lose the jitters in the second half, but it's looking grim.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Did the Nets just run out of gas or what?

Also, Simmons PR team is shameless considering he still might not play this year.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Should be letting Mobley abuse Drummond's slow ass right now.

I need that "he can't guard me" shit from the rookie right now.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Kyrie had no defense against Mobley when he rotated, spun, almost like a globe. His mind couldn't understand what it was seeing.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Cavs would be doing fine..but that offense is just flat out terrible. They don't even make the Nets move on D.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
kyrie-kyrie-wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.