• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who will be the best rookie?

• LiAngelo Ball

Votes: 63 11.1%
  • Ben Simmons

Votes: 215 37.8%
  • Cade Cunningham

Votes: 53 9.3%
  • Jalen Green

Votes: 51 9.0%
  • Evan Mobley

Votes: 71 12.5%
  • Jalen Suggs

Votes: 12 2.1%
  • Scottie Barnes

Votes: 104 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So yeah I fully expect a G-League squad plus Middleton tomorrow with a back to back against the Clippers after this war we survived tonight.
Edit: Oh Clippers are going to OT to so maybe it's a full G-League game.

Empty Your Head

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 1, 2022
Giannis will never leave the Bucks unless the team becomes absolutely dogshit overnight.

He legitimately loves that organization and has so much respect for how they treated him and his family.

You can read the book they put out about him recently and read a lot of the interviews him and his brothers have done.

There's a real sense of loyalty that goes beyond just making sure he's happy. It runs very deep with how they treated his family.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto isn't a small market team . It's like New York except in a different country .

As Charles Barkley has said, when he repeats that Toronto is his favourite city in the world(as he spends the summers here). Toronto is what New York City would be, if it was clean and had an actual basketball team.

😏

Toronto is actually the 3rd largest media market in North America behind NYC and LA, and will overtake them population wise sometime in the next 15-20 years, as both cities are older/crumbling(check the latest US population report for cities, I think it was posted the other week, people are fleeing out of them, and other places like Chicago), whereas Toronto is a lot younger.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Drive home safely Era!

giphy.webp

Oct 27, 2017
Wow: "...ties the game and becomes the Bucks' all-time leading scorer on one stroke..."

Announcer really brought it home there, as I was only just tuning in.

sixers are frauds. doc is overrated af

I'm wondering how secure Doc is, these days:

www.nbcsports.com

Some within Sixers reportedly ‘not feeling' Doc Rivers

As the Sixers gear up for a second playoff push under Doc Rivers, the head coach has faced some questions in recent days – and might have some coming from within his locker room. By Adam Hermann

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on if the Bucks ever decided to trade him like Kareem.

If they don't, he's their GBOAT.
Kareem wanted out, Bucks didn't have a choice. Giannis currently loves the Bucks for taking a chance on him, letting him develop, for family support, etc. Its the organization's ball to lose. Keep him well paid and surround him with talent and he ain't going anywhere. Its similar to Curry and GSW. Not every player is going to hop around every few years.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
lmao that's such a shitty comment from nick wright

isn't necessarily wrong but what a drunken shitpost

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Nice for Bey, and that's with a pretty bad start. Needs to get a little more consistency and not get tunnel vision too much.

Oct 27, 2017
Kevin Harlan is definitely in my top 5 announcers.

Yeah, it was well done, you really felt the gravity of the moment.

Oh yeah, I was about to say, you guys went way too easy on Harden today. Up until just now the slander was only about equal to what he got after the Bucks game, which was one of his best as a Sixer (considering the quality of the opposition). He deserves it way more tonight.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana

sixers are def cooked. can't fake the funk there.. doc's not wrong because harden's defensive effort is putrid and he's sinking the team, but he's not going down without throwing everyone under the bus lol.

that trade def not working out like they thought.

this is the end result of the process?? damn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.