• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who will be the best rookie?

• LiAngelo Ball

Votes: 63 11.1%
  • Ben Simmons

Votes: 215 37.8%
  • Cade Cunningham

Votes: 53 9.3%
  • Jalen Green

Votes: 51 9.0%
  • Evan Mobley

Votes: 71 12.5%
  • Jalen Suggs

Votes: 12 2.1%
  • Scottie Barnes

Votes: 104 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

manzoman96

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I stopped watching after the first 5 min. It's unwatchable.
Me watching as a Sixers fan.

200.gif

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
The Knicks are really trash, good lord. Tom is gonna lose every follicle left on that dome by the end of the season

It's so, so bad. And those Randle/Fournier (to a lesser extent Noel and Rose) contracts are going to haunt them.

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see Thibs fired after almost winning COTY last year.

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
Imagine betting against a motivated James Edward Harden Jr. All y'all can go fk yourselves..WOOO!!

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't watched as many games outside the Pistons this year compared to others, but it seems like they largely gave up on the changed foul calls and it's the same old again.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I can believe anyone sincerely thought Harden wasn't going to massively elevate the 76ers.

ANY Point Guard who can shoot the ball and get 10 assists a night would gigaboost this team, which is why they were begging and pleading with Ben to work out whatever was keeping him from shooting.

If Simmons had a consistent 15 foot jumper, the 76ers beat the Raptors and chip the year The Infinity Gauntlet broke. What a shame.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
RJ saying Zubac is one of the most underrated bigs in the League when he's had a horrible start to the half is funny timing

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Julius Randle shot 2 for 15 tonight. Literally the deciding factor in the loss when RJ Barret of all people pretty much went for FIFTY.

Tell me again why Cam Reddish and Obi Toppin are in the phantom zone?

Thibs sucks.

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
If anyone here bets (don't, you'll lose your money), I like the Lakers +5.5. They're down 10 at halftime and based on how the 1st half ended I get the feeling they'll play better in the 2nd. It's -115 on FanDuel, so 10 bucks to win $8.5

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
The thing with Gobert vs Luka is that Luka's got a slower, methodical, and patient playing style which suits Gobert perfectly if he were to defend outside the paint. Not discounting Rudy at all, he's a beast, just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.