• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
I don't think an ad hoc play-in tournament makes much sense in this context because it means that all other teams are effectively idle during that time, and the NBA needs to be able to squeeze as many essential games as possible into a compressed time frame. A play-in tournament is basically just creating nonessential games.

If they are going to do a tournament then just make it a 30 team knockout tournament. Give the Lakers and Bucks a first round bye and go from there

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
players shouldn't have to pledge money, this should be handled higher than that

zion makes like $10m/year, gayle benson is worth like $2 billy

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Zion would kill it at Trader Joe's right now. Cart full of pasta, veggies, bagels. Box out everyone.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Zo and Zion were made for each other.
players shouldn't have to pledge money, this should be handled higher than that

zion makes like $10m/year, gayle benson is worth like $2 billy
Correct.

But those owners will probably never do it so I will take a good deed where I can get it.

Good on these players for stepping up.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
The NBA is great because of the players, not the owners. A little contagion isn't going to change that. Those fuckers are probably already chilling in their bunkers on private islands somewhere.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Booker 41 points
Bo6IJc4.png

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
A bit off topic, but the Suns "game" made me think of it... I have 2k18, is 2k20 enough of an upgrade to be worth getting or should I just stick with 18?

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Why are the players coughing up money for the arena employees???

Owners should be paying every cent.

Status
Not open for further replies.