• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
i don't think the heat can hang with the new looks jazz

definitely some of the best jerseys in the nba going against each other rn

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Worst team is probably Iverson, Kobe, Carter, Westbrook, Melo. Nothing against Kobe but nobody in their right mind spends five points on him considering the other players. And that team would probably kill each other trying to ball hog.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Bruh Kobe is easily one of the greatest players of all time. He deserves to be up there.

I thought it was so four of the five top guys could be Lakers. I mean, they certainly couldn't snub Jordan and pretend to be legit, so they had to include him.

If you do all star teams by franchise, Lakers win in a landslide I think.

dots

Oct 27, 2017
Saying he's 14th or 15th implies that either Carmelo or Westbrook is better than him, which is utterly ludicrous. However, I would say he's definitely not five.
He's clearly worse than the whole top row.
behind Shaq and Hakeem
Behind Bird Duncan and Wilt
Behind KG and Russell
Behind West

the maybes are KD and Stockton

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
celtics, raptors and bucks all dropped a game over the last 24 hours

the east elite just started the all star break festivities a few days early and stopped trying

all good

Last edited:

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
they were already on the beach lol. certainly can't hate after that streak. get some rest before the 2nd half gets underway

Status
Not open for further replies.