• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
That's sad to hear. KOC seems like a great dude and produces some of the best basketball content on the Ringer. RIP.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
They'll make like 3 of those. Will be up on StockX for $20,000 same day.

Haha probably.

They did a similar collab with Jordan a few years ago:

Jordan_Hero_01-hero.jpg

But I like the red more tbh.

Air-Jordan-3-SE-Red-Cement-Chicago-All-Star-5.png

Releasing on the 15th apparently, All Star Saturday Night

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if mark price couldn't fix it I doubt anyone's gonna have success

interesting tidbit from him relayed by rick bonnell

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
I'm still waiting for a prominent player to try underhand FT's instead of keeping it real shooting 50-60 percent at the line and embarrassing themselves that way.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Thon Maker actually playing pretty good since Drummond was traded. I don't know what's real anymore with this crazy season.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously, what are you supposed to do when the Clippers and the Celtics play each other? Is it possible for both teams to lose the same game? Can I realistically cheer for that?

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I'm surprised Erving, Iverson, and Thomas are all 4 points when Chamberlain, Duncan, Bird are 3. Who decided on these points? Carmelo worth double Durant? What?

You could get Jordan, James, Chamberlain (or Duncan), Durant and Stockton. This is all star, right, so defense is out the window?

I mean, I love Olajuwon but he's a point more expensive than Wilt? I'll take Wilt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.