• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Lebron is just trying to make Wiggins look good to make up for trading him before he even played a game.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
We'll see if Wiggins can keep it up but not a bad debut on his part. I was going to make a ton of jokes at his expense but he did ok.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Awful performance but still mildly happy with win #39.

The boys are clearly looking forward to the all-star break and don't want to play at their best in early Feb.

Hopefully, they come ready on Monday and reach Phil's mark of a true contender number.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
look at the bright side. We could have lost to the TWolves by 30.
giphy.gif

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
jamal killed it tonight. malik helped us out one last time by letting us move to the 2 seed

YourFriend

Nov 15, 2017
Maybe it's because my expectations were super low but I'm pleasantly surprised with what I've seen from Wiggins so far.

Did people think Wiggins never had good games before? The questions have always been about consistency, physicality, and effort. He just got traded so he is going to be super motivated just like he was when he Wolves would play the Cavs when Lebron was there. If he can keep up the effort then that alone will cause huge improvement in his game. Once the dust settles will the effort be there? Once the offensive schemes move him off the ball will he float? Will he try harder on defense?

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Did people think Wiggins never had good games before? The questions have always been about consistency, physicality, and effort. He just got traded so he is going to be super motivated just like he was when he Wolves would play the Cavs when Lebron was there. If he can keep up the effort then that alone will cause huge improvement in his game. Once the dust settles will the effort be there? Once the offensive schemes move him off the ball will he float? Will he try harder on defense?
He's still gonna float. The difference is that it won't matter that much as the 5th best starter with 0 expectations

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Man, watching Drummond interviews on the Cavs is sad. Wish he would have signed a cheaper extension, but no player is going to do that. It's not lost that a pretty decent guy actually wanted to play for the Pistons, but 30+ million for him is like woah.

Oct 26, 2017
Interesting that the NBA isn't going after Dame. This sets a weird precedent frankly, especially considering guys that had legitimate gripes and yet got fined by the league. Not sure I like the message that's being sent. Especially with the bull-fucking-shit that's the L2M report. When has that ever improved things?

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was saying this to people last year too, but these Raptors, I would rather see them up 1 on defense, than down 1 with possession to close out games. I could have never imagined saying that during the Casey/DeRozan era. They're just so good at getting stops, it's crazy.

Oct 27, 2017
I was saying this to people last year too, but these Raptors, I would rather see them up 1 on defense, than down 1 with possession to close out games. I could have never imagined saying that during the Casey/DeRozan era. They're just so good at getting stops, it's crazy.
OG seems pretty inconsistent but he was fun at the end there.

Status
Not open for further replies.