• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
It still amuses me that finally the Warriors were out of the picture for the Rockets and this is what they did with the season.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
Rondo is utterly useless. If you cant actually be a point guard and make good passes ...........

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Hey Lakers, if there's a game to give Cook some of those Rondo minutes it's this one.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
B9GkEuV.png

Another one on either end that didn't fit. Great pic though.

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
With this Rockets game people are just starting to realise that it's really hard to defend against 5 shooters 2 of whom are fast guards.

Thing is it won't work in the playoffs because You have to match up against teams with good wings like say The Clippers or Bucks who are just as skilled and fast but much longer

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Harden really is like the boy that cried wolf. He could get both his arms amputated on the court and I'd still think, "hah, probably faking it."

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Harden really is like the boy that cried wolf. He could get both his arms amputated on the court and I'd still think, "hah, probably faking it."

this is why it was so amazing when the refs somehow missed that time he dunked the ball

harden did his usual crying to the refs that he does 120 times each game and they were like "yeah sure harden shut the fuck up"

houston lost that game by 2 in double ot

Status
Not open for further replies.