• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
I refuse to believe the Warriors front office would eat that Wiggins contract

Supposedly it would get them out from under the repeater tax, but yeah....I dunno.

I actually don't hate the idea for GS, but I seem to think higher of Wiggins than most - as in I don't think he's a complete waste.

Last edited:

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Wiggins would be fine on the Warriors.

This is the core of a team that won 73 games starting Harrison Barnes who's also an inconsistent POS forward who can make corner 3s.

For 2 wolves firsts you can definitely find a way to integrate him

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Its kind of crazy how far Curry's star has fallen since 2016.

He was by far the most popular player in the world. It seemed like a big dip occurred once they got Durant and this was supposed to be the rehab tour where he could get crazy stats and then he got hurt like 5 minutes in. We never even talk about him anymore.

I mean we are talking about Kevin Love more than Steph Curry!

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

He was by far the most popular player in the world. It seemed like a big dip occurred once they got Durant and this was supposed to be the rehab tour where he could get crazy stats and then he got hurt like 5 minutes in. We never even talk about him anymore.

but did you see his penis?

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

KD ruined everything, then Kawhi killed the dynasty dead.

You love to see it

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
but did you see his penis?
Proof of how far he has fallen.

He had to resort to dick pics to get a few hours of internet attention.

Even you don't have to do that. Though sadly I expect to see it in the next 5 years as you become estranged from the young and can't handle the fact that no one is listening to you.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017

I like it this way. Let's have people forget about him so he can tear it up next season. It's a good narrative to win the Mvp.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I like it this way. Let's have people forget about him so he can tear it up next season. It's a good narrative to win the Mvp.
Is that really going to happen? He didn't look amazing this season before he got hurt.

Maybe Steph needs to be surrounded by 3 really good players in order to be a superstar.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

kids already talking about being the next trae and steph who

it was a good run

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
Is that really going to happen? He didn't look amazing this season before he got hurt.

Maybe Steph needs to be surrounded by 3 really good players in order to be a superstar.
Judging a guy off a very small sample size with a brand new team who are mostly from the YMCA is not a good way to do this.

Anyways, enjoy this Laker season for whatever happens. They'll make it to the WCF and maybe the finals but lose.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Judging a guy off a very small sample size with a brand new team who are mostly from the YMCA is not a good way to do this.

Anyways, enjoy this Laker season for whatever happens. They'll make it to the WCF and maybe the finals but lose.
You are always 5 minutes from being washed in this league. He didn't look very good in the Finals either.

Hopefully he does bounce back and starts being a superstar again next year. The regular season is a lot more fun when Curry is making 7 3s a night.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
You are always 5 minutes from being washed in this league. He didn't look very good in the Finals either.

Hopefully he does bounce back and starts being a superstar again next year. The regular season is a lot more fun when Curry is making 7 3s a night.
Warriors being shit really hurt the NBA ratings this year. I've been enjoying watching other teams come up and play competitively, especially the Mavericks.

Baring any injuries, next season should be one of the greats with Curry, Klay and KD back from injury. It's going to be really interesting to watch how the Nets play with Kyrie and KD.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Trade deadline has been boring so far, biggest possible trade is from 2 basement dwellers

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
ErkqrbR.png

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
How the hell can Wiggins play on the same team as Draymond?

Thats about as absurd as Trump having a black muslim vice president.

Oct 27, 2017
Pardon the ignorance, but what exactly happened with Wiggins? I remember when he started out it was huge news here in Canada and he was destined to be a superstar... He just never amounted to much or what?

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
They are probably getting a couple of firsts that they are hoping they can use to replenish depth around Steph, Klay and Dray but Wiggins blows. That severely cripples their already fragile cap situation. Im not even the biggest fan of Russell but I'd rather just keep him til the Summer.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pardon the ignorance, but what exactly happened with Wiggins? I remember when he started out it was huge news here in Canada and he was destined to be a superstar... He just never amounted to much or what?
He was supposed to be the next big thing but he been incredibly mediocre for years. He got a max contract from the wolves on the hope that he would eventually turn into an all star but that hasn't been close to the case.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

he has the basketball IQ of a potato. Takes terrible shots, doesn't score efficiently, doesn't play D and can't create offense for others. Hes the star player you want to build around if your goal is to build a 35 win team from 1998.

Status
Not open for further replies.