• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
EPBL6kYXUAA3Xl2

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The only other legit candidate for Trey's position is basically Beal if I'm not mistaken. Given that he had to work with the likes of Alex Len and such, I don't have any issue with that selection. Interestingly enough both him and Luka got pretty high as far as player votes are concerned, despite being on their 2nd year
0QIxmf7.png

edit: forgot about Lowry, welp

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
I think most of the "hate" is coming from Laker fans because these dudes been out here shit talking the organization and players all off-season and well into the regular season. The bravado they walk around with like they've accomplished anything is laughable at best and pathetic at worst.

Plus the ad campaigns and trying to buy fans is just so try-hard. "Built not bought" is one of their slogans.... right.

I'm confused. Didn't Kawhi just win a title last year? If there's anybody that is allowed to walk around with some bravado it's that man.

Lakers fans just can't stand the fact that the Clippers got both George and Kawhi who in consecutive years were supposedly a lock to go to the Lakers. It's pretty hilarious to watch.

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Pacers are better than the Sixers, Hawks, and 4 teams on the West's top 8, but can't get an all-star vote from anywhere. Such is a life of a fan of super small market team.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused. Didn't Kawhi just win a title last year? If there's anybody that is allowed to walk around with some bravado it's that man.

Lakers fans just can't stand the fact that the Clippers got both George and Kawhi who in consecutive years were supposedly a lock to go to the Lakers. It's pretty hilarious to watch.
I'm talking about the organization as whole doing a victory lap over the Lakers and acting they "earned" the right to sign Kawhi and PG. Again, I don't hate either of those dudes and I like the fact the Clippers fans have something to cheer for in terms of superstars. I just find it funny that they act like they won the title already. Combine that with the cheesy billboards and them clowning the Lakers players and front office all off-season... fuck em.

TangoTango

Oct 30, 2017
Pacers are better than the Sixers, Hawks, and 4 teams on the West's top 8, but can't get an all-star vote from anywhere. Such is a life of a fan of super small market team.
I'm curious on who you think on the Pacers deserves to be on the all star team. Their team is nicely balanced, but no one player really stands out in terms of all star votes. I can't wait until Oladipo comes back, I think they'll be a scary team, kind of like the Pistons in the 2000s.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious on who you think on the Pacers deserves to be on the all star team. Their team is nicely balanced, but no one player really stands out in terms of all star votes. I can't wait until Oladipo comes back, I think they'll be a scary team, kind of like the Pistons in the 2000s.
Brogdon or Sabonis is probably a fun debate even among Pacers fans.

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I'd say Sabonis is the best candidate. Double double machine, monster at the boards, probably the best pick setter in the league right now, 18ppg 13rpg 4apg. Would have picked up Brogdon if only he's healthier, but Domas is putting up all star numbers for a big man.

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tbh I never expected Sabas Jr to ever be in the discussion for an All Star spot, let alone get in. Papa should be very proud.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be a battle between Miami and Toronto over who can crush enough of the scrub teams to get/hold on to the 2nd seed lol

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know if this was common knowledge but Russilo on BS podcast intimated pretty heavily that the Paul for Westbrook deal was forced on Morey by ownership. Would make sense as I always thought Morey wasn't stupid enough to want that deal, and it might explain why he went into IDGAF mode with regards to the China stuff

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, people actually think the Pistons are missing the playoffs now that Reggie Jackson is back? That much talent at the PG position is going to ruin our tank for sure.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone here bet on the NBA? Or is that not allowed to be talked about here?
I put in some futures bets for win totals, individual games and whatnot are still too risky for me
I used BetOnline.AG, seems pretty good so far, especially since I use bitcoin

My bets were:
Hawks UNDER 34.5
Hornets OVER 23.5
Knicks UNDER 26.5
Lakers UNDER 50.5 (LMAO)
Magic OVER 41.5

I've got hope for 4 out of 5!

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Don't know if this was common knowledge but Russilo on BS podcast intimated pretty heavily that the Paul for Westbrook deal was forced on Morey by ownership. Would make sense as I always thought Morey wasn't stupid enough to want that deal, and it might explain why he went into IDGAF mode with regards to the China stuff
Not surprised about that either. Westbrook is an analytics nightmare and pretty much goes against everything Morey stood for the past few years.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Draft Kings and Fan Duel. My brother won 19K draft Kings NFL
That's awesome! I'm currently $200 up after betting on NFL/NBA/NCAAM for the last month but since im still learning i've been keeping my bets below $15. My buddy who's been doing it since the start of the NFL season is up 8k for the season.

I put in some futures bets for win totals, individual games and whatnot are still too risky for me
I used BetOnline.AG, seems pretty good so far, especially since I use bitcoin

My bets were:
Hawks UNDER 34.5
Hornets OVER 23.5
Knicks UNDER 26.5
Lakers UNDER 50.5 (LMAO)
Magic OVER 41.5

I've got hope for 4 out of 5!
Yeah that Lakers pick is gonna come back at bite you lol you can't win em' all.
I bet on at least one game a day, will probably bet more after the super bowl.
I try and put it at least 2-3 parlays a week depending on the schedule. Yesterday I had the Lakers, Mavs and Wizards on the M/L and won $140 on a $25 bet. Today I have a bit more of an ambitious bet going on but it's off to a good start since I had the Hornets at +13 lol.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
I'm anti parlay unless it's small to win a dumb amount. Hit singles. I was just doing nightly draft Kings. Made a little but quit. Can't beat the math wizards using algorithms to pick lineups.

TangoTango

Oct 30, 2017
I try and put it at least 2-3 parlays a week depending on the schedule. Yesterday I had the Lakers, Mavs and Wizards on the M/L and won $140 on a $25 bet. Today I have a bit more of an ambitious bet going on but it's off to a good start since I had the Hornets at +13 lol.
I love doing parlays, I recently got drunk and did a 7-team parlay on chinese basketball. Only bet $1 and won $98 off of it. Wish I was drunker and put more money on it. I used to go to a sports betting forum a lot, but the place was and still is toxic as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.