• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
ENx2oGfXYAEoqg_.jpg

#LakersNation

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't directly talked to Kawhi, however I do have a direct quote from my sources. Quote, "LeBron has been scared of me since the 2013 Finals".

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Kawhi beats a dead Warriors team and now he wants to start some shit via Uncle Dennis (who is probably calling Smith in the house the Clippers bought in a fresh new pair of British Knights or whatever garbage Kawhi puts on his feet).

But thats why God made the Clippers. To humble players and Kawhi it will happen to you as well.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Load Management Clippers calling the Lakers soft is hilarious. Although it is SAS so he's probably lying, as per usual.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
just an fyi

of the Raptors main, 8 player rotation from the finals, 4 are currently injured (gasol, powell, fred, pascal). ibaka and lowry just got back from long injuries.

only men left standing are kawhi (thanks to load management), and danny motherfucking green, the true iron man of this league.

of course we all know what happened to golden state. these finals runs cause unreal wear and tear. even lebron's 3020 HGH couldn't protect him from that groin injury last year following that godly finals run with the cavs.

basically what I'm saying is kawhi needs the rest or he risks injury. come west finals time he will take a steaming dump on lebron james and the la lakers, pretenders to the LA throne.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
Why the hell would the Warriors trade Dlo and a first for Ben Simmons... No, just no! Ben Simmons and Draymond on the floor together would disastrous.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Why the hell would the Warriors trade Dlo and a first for Ben Simmons... No, just no! Ben Simmons and Draymond on the floor together would disastrous.

maybe the owners took out a billion dollar life insurance policy on Steve Kerr and want to see him drop dead from trying to figure out how to run a functional modern offense with Ben Simmons and Draymond Green.

Woody

Mar 5, 2018
Must be that time of year where the Spurs play above-average for a stretch. Nice to see Pop finally starting to trust Lonnie though. With Demar killing it and LA starting to take more 3s, I imagine the FO is going to take their chances on this line-up instead of making a move. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.