• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
If 76ers don't get the ECF then they need to blow it up
The Sixers have championship talent but bullshit coaching. Their offense is straight garbage. They should run the late game offense through Horford but instead he stands in the corner like some worthless Bruce Bowen. They still don't know how to get Embiid the ball in places where he can dominate. And while Simmons shot is a weakness, the fact that he can pass and move well means they really miss out by having him screen more and just have more movement and options instead of just trying to get the double and kick out to the open shooter for the 3. Brown is a turd of a coach.

They could have won it all last year with a better coach. They had the 2nd most talented squad and I think at full power they could have beaten a KD less Warriors.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
The Sixers have championship talent but bullshit coaching. Their offense is straight garbage. They should run the late game offense through Horford but instead he stands in the corner like some worthless Bruce Bowen. They still don't know how to get Embiid the ball in places where he can dominate. And while Simmons shot is a weakness, the fact that he can pass and move well means they really miss out by having him screen more and just have more movement and options instead of just trying to get the double and kick out to the open shooter for the 3. Brown is a turd of a coach.

They could have won it all last year with a better coach. They had the 2nd most talented squad and I think at full power they could have beaten a KD less Warriors.
Brown's ass has to be on the chopping block.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
The other players don't matter if you run the same fucking play for Harden 50 times in a row.

You can't win a championship with such a garbage system.

My point was it can't be Tucker alone on LBJ or Kawhi for 40 minutes a night in the playoffs. Him holding up as well as he did against Durant last year was a minor miracle, Morey knows better than to count on it. His thinking on offense is probably the same as yours, minus the can't win a championship part.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
76ers problems are deeper than just coaching

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Draymond has complete confidence and faith in his teammates. This is a feature, not a bug!

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
6ers just lost one games after goes on to 5 win streak and beating their conf rivals while resting their MVP and yet people only started talking now lmao

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
76ers problems are deeper than just coaching
Agree to disagree. I don't know if they are championship material but I do know they could be a lot better with a better coach.

I still don't understand why they are not taking more advantage of Horford . He would instantly make any team better but they don't know how to use him. That to me is the surest sign that Brown is a bum.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
The Lakers have lost 3 games all season.

The Pelicans lost 3 games this week

FarawayDownrightHornet-size_restricted.gif

Lonzo dropped 9/6/5 and was a minus 22 in 27 minutes

FarawayDownrightHornet-size_restricted.gif

They gave up too much for Anthony Davis they said

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
There's not an insignificant chance that Tobias contract proves to be fatal unless Embiid and/or Simmons take a real step or two forward.

aznpxdd

Oct 25, 2017
Maaan if Bucks and Lakers are still on their respective streaks when they meet on Thursday, its gon be insaaaaaaane!

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Glad the Hawks gave a good account of themselves in what looked like a fun game.

Lebron with multiple LeFuckYou 3s is pretty incredible, absolutely willed the team into a W considering how poorly everyone else shot 3s.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Why are people assuming Davis would leave, especially with how well the Lakers are playing and getting along.

Pretty much. That and the picks (who gives a shit about the players) means Lakers are going to be shit for most of the next decade. So yea, regular season really doesn't mean shit.
The Lakers have two of their next three picks, a swap in 2023, and a pick given up in either 2024 or 2025. The pick situation going forward really isn't that bad.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
If they don't chip this year AD is leaving so stakes are high
Based on what?

The same internet experts who confidently said that Bron and AD would never go to LA?

I include myself in the know nothings because I said the same thing about Kawhi going to the Clippers.

I am sure the Lakers have a deal with AD to resign otherwise none of this makes any sense.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
but what if the Lakers chip and AD leaves to go home anyway, like Kawhi did? Wouldn't it be in the Lakers best interest to get bounced in the first round, let Davis make a docuseries and then throw him a party so he signs a 4year deal?

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad I have the receipts when I said LeBron had another big year in him, after some were calling him LeWashed, due to his penis injury. AC Green taught us that you don't need a penis to be a great basketball player, but some refused to listen.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
but what if the Lakers chip and AD leaves to go home anyway, like Kawhi did? Wouldn't it be in the Lakers best interest to get bounced in the first round, let Davis make a docuseries and then throw him a party so he signs a 4year deal?
Then the trade was still worth it. Chips are more valuable than almost any amount of picks.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad I have the receipts when I said LeBron had another big year in him, after some were calling him LeWashed, due to his penis injury. AC Green taught us that you don't need a penis to be a great basketball player, but some refused to listen.

looks like only pistons and hornets fans had faith in lebron this season

the nba still runs through the axis of the east

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
The difference is that Kawhi didn't want to be in Toronto, while AD wanted LA. The Bulls also can't afford him.

Status
Not open for further replies.