• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
what the fuck was that. that lane was wide open and he decides to gamble with the 3 instead
tenor.gif

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Even when the Lakers suck they still win #WashedKings
Their defensive numbers were good which allowed to be in the game when all the role players missed all of their shots.

Time to get healthy and for us to figure out the offense for all the role players. So they know where, when and how they are getting shots. I feel like Green needs to shoot like 11 times a game.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Their defensive numbers were good which allowed to be in the game when all the role players missed all of their shots.

Time to get healthy and for us to figure out the offense for all the role players. So they know where, when and how they are getting shots. I feel like Green needs to shoot like 11 times a game.
Green has been ice cold this month, he's due for a 50% 12 + 3pt attempts night anytime now...hopefully lol

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
What else brings people together and gives so many people joy the way the Lakers winning does? I guess food and sex are up there but the joy they give us is not as elevated as a good Lakers win.

In these tough times where even an NBA team is led by Trumpers on and off the court we need all the happiness we can get.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck are the Grizz doing?

Do they still think someone is going to give a 1st rounder to get Iggy for half the season? Thats a lot to give up and he better be going to a team that scores a shit load and just needs him to play defense for 25 minutes a game.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
What the fuck are the Grizz doing?

Do they still think someone is going to give a 1st rounder to get Iggy for half the season? Thats a lot to give up and he better be going to a team that scores a shit load and just needs him to play defense for 25 minutes a game.
I can see the mavs pulling the trigger but with Luka out for a couple weeks it might not be worth it now.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Iguodola is a horrible fit for the Rockets.

You can't just throw people together and expect it to work.

Then again the Rockets are destined to lose so it probably doesn't matter. They are just a stats machine for Harden and Pringles. Thats great for stats and the regular season but when its money time expect them to suck and blow it like they always do.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
So today NextVR s streaming for free the GS vs Kings. Turns out just like when I tried last year their servers suck and cant stream more than 5 seconds without freezing (ps4, 100mbps connection, wired). What a joke, I was excited but couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of "that". What a great way to send potential customers away from your service. The good thing is that I wont spend my time watching the Kings against GS... lol

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
this game should not have been this close. shameful effort in the 3rd and first few minutes of the 4th

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Iguodola is a horrible fit for the Rockets.

You can't just throw people together and expect it to work.

Then again the Rockets are destined to lose so it probably doesn't matter. They are just a stats machine for Harden and Pringles. Thats great for stats and the regular season but when its money time expect them to suck and blow it like they always do.

It's kinds obvious, isn't it? PJ Tucker only gets you so far. Is Ariza available? What about Tony Allen?

Status
Not open for further replies.