• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Jamal Murray is ridiculous lol what did you think was going to happen trying to drive on AD?

Murray about to retire

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
PwuVtwr.png

👀👀👀👀👀👀
MY BOY D-RO WITH THE ELITE DEFENSE. TAKING CUES FROM LOWRY WITH THE CHARGE

18-68

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
damn it harden this is the type of game where you can drop 90

hit some shots ya fuck

who are you kyle lowry from december 3rd 2019?

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Damn Lonnie Walker had 28? Always kinda liked his game in a TJ Warren type of style.

Harden and Westbrook combined for 68 shots. I feel like that's more than was attempted by a team in say the Heat-Knicks series of the 90s.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
yeah... i feel like 18-68 is a perfect meme for this crazy rockets team. stretching the limits of basketball like someone playing mycareer in 2k, but in real life. we def gonna look back on this harden team as a wacky anomaly

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good win, defense was great. AD is a fucking monster defensively. Altered and erased everything tonight.

Also fuck Harden. 50 points on 11 made shots. Absolutely disgusting

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
credit to the heat, they are legit.

P3VMGvC.png

kyle with that 2-18 lmfao
It was too much too soon after being out for like, 11 games. Team had handled itself quite nicely up until today, should have eased him into it rather than throwing him into the deep end. Either way, win some lose some. Looking ahead in the schedule there are quite a few difficult matches on the way, starting with Houston on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.