• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 31140

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
damn zion

EKcAB2xXUAAld6Y
Imagine how big he's gonna be after he eats the whole turkey for thanksgiving tomorrow 😰
^Kuzma has been so klutch lately. The lakers can't keep getting away with these wins lol

Last edited:

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Whoa, R/NBA is hostile as hell.

Word of advice, NEVER go into another team's Subreddit.

Benjamin1981

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Lakers fans planning the parade when in reality their team has beat up the bottom barrel of the league with only 5 games against teams that .500 or better is just laughable.

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017

Kyrie is right but at the same time, nobody is forcing him to be in the NBA.

He could literally retire tomorrow and play pick up games at the YMCA if he wanted. He could have stayed at Duke and played for free if he wanted. The game will always be there. He chose the NBA because as much as he "hates" the media, publicity, and drama he craves it at the same time.

He wants all the glory and none of the backlash that comes with being in the public spotlight.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Lakers fans planning the parade when in reality their team has beat up the bottom barrel of the league with only 5 games against teams that .500 or better is just laughable.
You are right what are we thinking, we should be upset at our record, and realize that with Lebron and AD we are in a lot of trouble, and a bad team. 😏

Applebite

Oct 27, 2017
Man, not everyone, especially Athletes, are suited for the media or having public personas. Kyrie is just kind of a weird guy. There are a lot of those people out there but few of them are amazing at basketball and end up with that kind of exposure. Let's not overanalyze this.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Man, not everyone, especially Athletes, are suited for the media or having public personas. Kyrie is just kind of a weird guy. There are a lot of those people out there but few of them are amazing at basketball and end up with that kind of exposure. Let's not overanalyze this.
I'm not trying to dog on him or anything. I really wish dude finds what he's looking for to help him progress as a person. The media gets to him too much though, and he needs to figure out a way to navigate that healthily. The only way I see him getting past that is with the help of a professional. People way too quick to laugh at mental health issues though, so you'll always have people looking out for the next weird thing he does or the next outburst he has, ready to pile on. Not helping.

Nov 27, 2017
California
Kyrie could've just said "I'm / we're focusing on this season" instead of saying "if you'll have me, I'll be back" and "I don't have to answer shit" throughout the season
Also him being one of the main reasons they lost in 5 against the bucks had people mad, legit full myrie with infinite bricks

Kyrie will retire when his contract is up or if he wins a championship in Brooklyn

kaputt

Oct 27, 2017
Also think Kyrie is right.

But it also seems he's not dealing well with his current life status. He should get some help, but it doesnt seems like something too serious.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Kyrie could've just said "I'm / we're focusing on this season" instead of saying "if you'll have me, I'll be back" and "I don't have to answer shit" throughout the season
Also him being one of the main reasons they lost in 5 against the bucks had people mad, legit full myrie with infinite bricks

Kyrie will retire when his contract is up or if he wins a championship in Brooklyn
That Bucks series is the biggest reason people flipped on him. Dude really tried to guard Giannis.

I do think he probably needs someone to speak to or just black out from the media. It has clearly gotten under his skin

Dinobot

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm disgusted with this Lakers team
They haven't played good defense in weeks and their offense makes no sense

Lakers are gonna get hit HARD by regression. Once the schedule gets tougher, the back to backs start coming along and they start facing some playoff teams, their record will take a hit. I feel like December to the all-star break is going to be hell for the Lakers. Probably gonna be a bit above .500 during those months but the wins they've banked on October and November will inflate the record.

They're not going to go deep in the playoffs playing like this.
Man these pelicans "fans" are so sad

probably not much else to do in New Orleans but still

AD was the only reason anyone even heard of the pelicans

Zion ain't gonna stay in NO forever either, no future there
Bruh New Orleans is one of the best cities in the US with an incredible night life.

The NBA's mistake was putting a franchise in New Orleans when that city (and state) is mad about football, both at the college and Pro levels.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Its hard to play good defense when you have McGee and Rondo on the floor.

The defense will get much better when Bradley comes back.

Caruso is limited offensively by the dude brings it every night on defense and plays hard. Rondo is just an all round piece of shit.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Man I am watching the highlights and Rondo is even worse than I thought.

He doesn't even try on defense. And it just breaks everything down because someone has to switch to his guy.

Caruso is a G league player and he is 10 times the player and man that Rondo is.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
He's there to dominate in the playoffs.
You might have missed it, but according to the NBA internet experts the Lakers are actually horrible and its all about to be over any minute now between our schedule and our fragile stars.

Because we are friends I propose Rondo for Tacko straight up. You get a NBA quality starting PG, a hero of Boston and a guy who knows how to win championships and sacrifice for the team. And all you need to give up is some tall scrub with a weird name. i guess throw in Wanamaker to make the salaries work, but this is my first and last time trying to help a Boston team. We will even send you a few Big Baller shoes.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Lakers are gonna get hit HARD by regression. Once the schedule gets tougher, the back to backs start coming along and they start facing some playoff teams, their record will take a hit. I feel like December to the all-star break is going to be hell for the Lakers. Probably gonna be a bit above .500 during those months but the wins they've banked on October and November will inflate the record.

They're not going to go deep in the playoffs playing like this.

Bruh New Orleans is one of the best cities in the US with an incredible night life.

The NBA's mistake was putting a franchise in New Orleans when that city (and state) is mad about football, both at the college and Pro levels.
The Lakers will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.