• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaginaShawn

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, LeBron didn't have a great game. But that doesn't mean you take the ball away from him in crunch time from now on lol, especially when you're very short on ball handlers.
If Lebron has played over 30 mins already and it's the 4th quarter, let Rondo or Caruso handle the ball. Lebron is good off the ball as well.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, LeBron didn't have a great game. But that doesn't mean you take the ball away from him in crunch time from now on lol, especially when you're very short on ball handlers.
Vogel needs to get the other players to move the ball. Danny Green is not a ball handler but he can make plays. So can AD. Same to a lesser degree with Bradley. Rondo can handle the ball but is straight garbage and should only play with the bench and in garbage time because he is garbage. I don't see KCP ever being a guy who can be playmaker, same with Cook. They are just shooters.

Luckily for the Lakers when the playoffs come if we really need a bucket we can always run the LeBron and AD pick and roll. That is nothing we do much now, nor is it something we should, but I imagine that is going to get us A LOT of dunks and easy looks when it is finally unleashed in the playoffs. It is pretty close to being unguardable. Like when Curry and Durant used to set screens for each other.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Man kings almost back to .500. Funny how the coach gets the blame when the team doesn't perform up to expectations but when everythings fine and dandy you don't hear SHIT about the coach lmao

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Jazz really need to string together some wins, and more importantly show some marked improvement.

This shit just gets under my skin after every loss until the next win. Two losses in a row (against bad teams), I'm breaking out here...

Oct 27, 2017
Coach's don't win you games. But they can lose you games.

That seems to be the logic among sports fans.

bjld9b6stiu6eo8rrtuz.jpg

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Jazz really need to string together some wins, and more importantly show some marked improvement.

This shit just gets under my skin after every loss until the next win. Two losses in a row (against bad teams), I'm breaking out here...

Lol calm down. Keep the sky is falling stuff sidelined until at least all star break.

Dinobot

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Does Kawhi play tonight or nah
No. He's a coward. Celtics are too good.

You can tell how much the US media and fans paid attention to the Raptors last year before the championship. Nobody gave a shit about load management or noticed Kawhi missed 22 games. Even missed a few in a row at one point.

He does it for the Clippers on a deeper team with Paul George and people lose their shit.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
No. He's a coward. Celtics are too good.

You can tell how much the US media and fans paid attention to the Raptors last year before the championship. Nobody gave a shit about load management or noticed Kawhi missed 22 games. Even missed a few in a row at one point.

He does it for the Clippers on a deeper team with Paul George and people lose their shit.
Was he missing games in November?

It's kind of weird that he is hurt at the start of the season. I would have expected more of this in December and January.

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Kawhi already proved he hates Los Angeles by joining the Clippers, maybe he simply refuses to play against the Celtics for the same reason

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017

I consider PistonGirl to be a part of Our Pistons. Think of her feelings. All the prophecies said that the Pistons were going to be the first 9th seed wild card to make it to the finals, but now they've decided to tank for otw to set up the 6 chips in a row dynasty (very bold, I respect it). And a couple losses upsets you? Conley is just trying to set up the narrative to win most improved player within a single season. 🤔 They'll be fine.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lol calm down. Keep the sky is falling stuff sidelined until at least all star break.
I know I know, playoffs is really all that matters, and how this season will ultimately be remembered. And the ride there will have it's up's and down's. I'm just that guy.

Though on a more personal note, I have acquired a handful of sports clothing items in my lifetime and it's always ended in disaster.

Carl Crawford when he got signed to the Red Sox
He burned out, so I got an Adrian Gonzalez who was the leading MVP candidate at the time... oops
A Deron Williams when he was probably the best PG in the league, and the Jazz were good. A few weeks later he was traded and the Jazz started their shittiest stretch in my lifetime.

So yea, always had PTSD about buying player specific apparel. But it was a gift from Pistons Girl, which should be good Juju. And I waited until Mitchell made that 'third year leap' to assuage my fears. Alas, with me in attendance, in my shiny new Mitchell Jersey, his worst game in over a year. And a big fat L.

So I just really need Mitchell to play well so I don't blame myself for personally destroying his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.