• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Kawhi has not looked like a superstar for a few weeks. Not sure if he is just off, has some injury or maybe the West and being on a lesser team is taking its toll on him.

And why did the Clipper lose their shit? This is a regular season game in November?

How the fuck are they going to handle adversity in the playoffs?

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Smart needs to start getting recognition for DPOY. I feel like bigs are the only ones considered now.

I legitimately think a case can be made that he's the best defender in the league. Bigs are more impactful on defense, so the conversation naturally steers that direction.

And if he's really going to hover around this 36-37% range from 3, there are really no weaknesses to his game.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Dudley AND Caruso going off?
you-are-already-dead-meme.jpg

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
It's really nice having a stress free season. Knowing the Warriors aren't going to do anything this season is reliving me from stress lol

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
he was blocked a lot last year. Twice in one possession by doncic. Doesn't always have his legs.

#washedking
You're right. I just felt like he was getting blocked even more this season. Checked the numbers and that's not true, he had a shot blocked almost once a game last season, worst season his rookie year. Seems like he is doing a little better this time around, but still early on the season.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Lakers 5 best players in order:

1. Caruso 2. Davis 3. LeBron 4. Green 5. Dwight fucking Howard

I don't know how long this will last but it is pretty awesome to watch him give so much to the team as a role player.

Status
Not open for further replies.