• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Not judging people as soft because they are white/European isn't "highbrow". What's so hard about just acknowledging that it's wring and showing some amount of discontent about it and desire for it to change?
I never said it was right.

And it was wrong what they did to euros for a long time.

I just have low expectations for American media these days.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Who was responsible for Fultz?

I think that was after Hinkie. That was really one of the worst things ever. How often do you blow a number one pick that you trade up for that badly?

Spurs fans. Who should the Lakers be worried about stopping today? I wonder if Aldridge and Davis go head to head and if they do who comes out on top. I hope DeRozan sucks and we can escape with a win. Its always tough to win in San Antonio.
I feel like derozan always goes off against us lol

Lamarcus too, but now with AD and Dwight perhaps we can neutralize him.

Pop always stays ready for bron so this is gonna be a tough one.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017

Never forget how Pop threw Danny Green away and made a godawful trade to spite Kawhi and the teams going after him.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Didn't know the Lakers were playing tonight. Extra sleep and a game to watch today? What a lovely ass Sunday.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
EIfFUxOXsAAtBUr

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Houston defense making these rookies look best all time lol.

loving this new heat team.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Once the rockets sure up the defense and Harden and Westbrook start shooting good percentages they will be hard to beat.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
lol Rockets

They're going to get smoked in the playoffs if that defense doesn't get better.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
I know we aren't a very good team but Fizdale is bad and should be fired. We sign nothing but tall people and don't run a single pick and roll the whole season

Status
Not open for further replies.