• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Only one remains

m38zq6t19tv31.png

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
I just think people are so quick to judge athletes as more than people. I think making a fake account is kinda dumb but it doesn't automatically make somebody a sensitive child. I don't really feel the need to judge KD on a personal level when I don't know much about him and neither does anybody here.

I've never been one for the KD is a child rhetoric. It's wierd how the same people who were praising his behaviour when he left OKC are criticising that same behaviour when he left Golden State.

At the end of the day the man made a buisness decision to work in a different branch of the same company because he felt unwelcome in the branch he had previously been. Not much more too it then that.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
KD acts just like most people on the internet do including most of us.

Weird to trash him for that.

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Nobody knows you like people know KD. Easy to talk like that when your name isn't in millions of people's mouth and the media's mouth daily. Not everybody is good with dealing with it and it doesn't make you a sensitive child just because you're not good with it.

Wut?

Plenty of people act differently from KD under even larger scrutiny.

Making burner accounts and being so insecure is a KD thing. He is sensitive.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn being a losing team is depressing. Pacers have been complete shit so far, yet we'd still only get the #10 pick. Wtf.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Oh so how does that work? Is it like some sort of FZZ-Lonzo groupie type situation??

Were you like completely indifferent when KD hit the big shot over Lebron in game 3 of the Finals? Like "meh im just here for the Curry".

Genuinely curious
what's a FZZ? initials?

anyway, I want his team to win when he's a part of it. Pretty normal player-follower type stuff. Not sure why it's confusing.
If he's playing in the finals, then of course I'm rooting for his teammates and everyone, not to mention KD is/was the best player in the world and I look good basketball.
duh, you'd want him to chip. (And so Lebron won't)

if a favorite player missed 82 games of a random season and whole playoffs, then I would root for whoever that year. Maybe hometeam Mavs, or literally whoever catches my eye that season. Do you even get a ring in that situation...?
Son Heung-Min is different
I actually want his team to lose but I want him to score when he plays, so it's a more delicate situation.
Ideally, they would lose every game 4-3 with Son getting a hattrick. But usually when a team loses it means people aren't playing well.
Now if H. Kane scores, than THAT, that is a "meh I'm just here for the Son" situation. Cause Kane is dumb
so that's more in line with your example. But that's rarer.

that should clear it up

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
I mean, all jokes aside, Ben actually was acting as a peacemaker. You don't break up fistfights by whispering sweet nothings in a dude's ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.