• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyejack

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Oh no. Poor Steph. I hope he comes back soon. The league is better with him playing.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
to illustrate how tight the west will be this season, the clippers aren't even in the playoffs as of now lol

dFWDxzh.png

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
Lol at ESPN's "Beaking News" for Steph's hand. Other than Boban is there anyone worse to land on you than Baynes? He's a big boy, and Curry got the full ass plop.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Nah, both Suns and Warriors aren't getting in so really of the 9 viable teams, only one isn't making the cut. It's likely either the Timberwolves or Mavericks.
maybe, but maybe not. wolves are a better team then they've been the past seasons with a offense that fits around kat, who's playing like an mvp candidate. and the mavs are a great deep team led by two superstars in luka/kp. i wouldn't pencil them in as automatic outs.

it is super early too, obviously.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
maybe, but maybe not. wolves are a better team then they've been the past seasons with a offense that fits around kat, who's playing like an mvp candidate. and the mavs are a great deep team led by two superstars in luka/kp. i wouldn't pencil them in as automatic outs.

it is super early too, obviously.

I feel like Wolves are perpetually off to a great start and then end up 32-50

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
96 spurs all over again

watch the warriors get some godly draft pick + healthy and hungry steph/klay/draymond next season

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019

That's a great contract for the best defensive player of the last 4 years or so and a good playmaker to boot. These takes that Draymond is somehow overpayed sound like they're straight from the 90s. If GSW were to put him on the market(which they won't), just about every championship contender would be lining up to trade for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.