• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Curry lookin bummish.

GS waited too long to start playing.

PHX can eff it up of course if they are wasteful, but I don't see a comeback unless Curry goes.
Why isn't Curry jacking up 30 a game?

Sometimes you have to put on that cape and carry the bums when the offense is not generating good shots.

He was definitely able to do that earlier in his career.

I can't believe I am saying this but they need to run that Mark Jackson offense.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I can't fucking stand Robinson. Fuck cut him. I don't get a fuck anymore

He was... really really bad in Detroit last year.

I saw he had a injury on the Pacers, so I was patient but man, he just did not fucking improve. Look at his stats, he should be a decent 3&D guy and fairly athletic, but he would just miss open shots and had low BBIQ. By January he was out of rotation.

We had a team option to keep him for $2 million this year and the front office said naw fuck that.

We literally had Langston Galloway defending 3's instead of GRIII.

I thought with the Warriors having a better culture + point guard maybe y'all could get something out of him but I guess not. Dude is washed.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017

Sometimes you have to put on that cape and carry the bums when the offense is not generating good shots.

I can't believe I am saying this but they need to run that Mark Jackson offense.
missed a few.
threw like 3 dumb TOs.

looks bored, slow.

can't validate all the emotional leader mumbo jumbo you hear on TV all the time overexaggerated,
but this game might be one of those examples

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

curry needs to go full kobe 2006

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
At this point I'd invent an injury for Curry so he can sit for the year. We need a top 3 pick for a trade or a maybe a nice draft.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't he shooting like 25% from 3? That's like saying why doesn't Stanley Johnson jack up 30 a game. 🤢
For how good he is and for what he is paid he has to find a way to put the ball in the basket.

Just because he missed a bunch or is not getting good looks it's still probably a better shot than anyone else on the team they have on the floor.

Maybe he just mailed it in because D'lo is out but as an old dude I hate that. Your fans came to see you. You owe it to them to perform.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Curry shanking 3s

PHX doesn't even look that good this game.

GS has no idea what their switching. Every defense is panic D to get back.
Not sure I've seen something like this lol

Every dribble handoff causes mass confusion like someone yelled FIRE in a theater

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAH THAT SHOT HIT OFF THE SIDE OF THE SHOT CLOC HAHAHAH

OHHH MAN, WHAT A BRICK
16-Hilarious-Insane-Laugh-Gif.gif

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Going to sleep.

But it will be great if the Clippers resting stars backfires and they have no home court games.

It's tough to take nights off in the West...

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Sad to see the Warriors suck so bad but there was no other option. Even if KD chose to stay he wouldn't be playing, it would still look like this.

This is a lost season. Let's hope Curry doesn't get hurt trying to do too much.

Myers will have to make some big moves in the offseason. I like Dlo but he's not the answer, especially when Klay comes back.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Is Embiid the fakest tough guy in the NBA?

In the scuffle the dude was in a headlock and his instinct was to try and poke a guy's eyeball out. That's one tier above the patented Undertaker kick to the crotch.

Dude is a great player, but a troll. Like Bionic was saying, it's good the game is about skill now, but he wouldn't know what to do against a real enforcer like Oakley or Mahorn. Well, I guess put his arms up so he doesn't hit his head on the way down.

Status
Not open for further replies.