• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
Robinson fucking sucks, he's not a NBA player. You got a bench full of YMCA players. Curry already with 2 fouls so he had to sit and Draymond who is useless shooting wise. Dlo is a joke on both ends

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
I'm actually kinda happy this is happening at home. Fuck this team. Have the fans pay 1000 dollars for a blowout loss.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Curry and Draymond were calling out the haters after the last win too.

I'm still defending him since he won a chip with one superstar and stuff.

but each game like this is a negative.
Teams consistently jumping out to 20 point leads and stuff is mostly on the coach is it not?
I would put it on the GM who put this team together. They don't have the talent to do anything.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Warriors win 73 games "Wow anyone could coach all that talent"

Warriors start losing "wow this is on the coach"

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Maybe players don't think like this, but I can't help but wonder. If Curry makes the shot at the end of game 6, then GSW win game 7, he could be in this exact spot right now and it would not matter in the least. Not another person questioning him, nor the team for the remainder of his career. I wonder if that thought floats up to the surface when he's on the bench or whatever.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe players don't think like this, but I can't help but wonder. If Curry makes the shot at the end of game 6, then GSW win game 7, he could be in this exact spot right now and it would not matter in the least. Not another person questioning him, nor the team for the remainder of his career. I wonder if that thought floats up to the surface when he's on the bench or whatever.

I'm just wondering when he requests a trade. At the rate they're going it's probably by the end of this week.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
I'm still defending him since he won a chip with one superstar and stuff.

but each game like this is a negative.
Teams consistently jumping out to 20 point leads and stuff is mostly on the coach is it not?
People completly forget that other players are humans too.

Growing up, If i got bitch slapped by this one kid on my block on the court every summer id hold a grudge and come back when his an old man and im a full grown teenager to bust his ass.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I thought this team could still make the playoffs without KD and Klay. I was wrong. Willing to eat crow on this.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Curry and Draymond were calling out the haters after the last win too.

I would put it on the GM who put this team together. They don't have the talent to do anything.
I did say GS was talking wayy too much after a win like that lol.
And so it shows.

yeah the GM.
But like I just said, way less talented starting 5s have not consistently gotten jumped on like this. Like NFL, that's on coach for readiness

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit just saw the suns went on a 34-4 run to the end the first??? Against the warriors????

kerr fires at the ASB and the warriors bandwagon is done

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit just saw the suns went on a 34-4 run to the end the first??? Against the warriors????

kerr fires at the ASB and the warriors bandwagon is done
At home.

That shouldn't be possible with how good Curry and Draymond are. Even if they are surrounded by bums. I mean even the Wizards don't get done like that.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
People completly forget that other players are humans too.

If i got bitch slapped by this one kid on my block on the court every summer, you best believe id come back when ove grown a few inches to give him some of it.
well sure, the other team goes hard and hits all their 3s.

but that don't mean you should score 14. You get an offensive possession like everyone else

Lose the quarter 44 to 25 since the other team is motivated and hungry.

lose the quarter 40whatever to 11? That's just on you irrespective of the other team.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
maybe it hasn't sunk in yet for curry/draymond that they can't just turn it on a whim anymore. they're not that team. they got spoiled by the durant years. forgot what it's really like out here.

and of course credit to the suns. this is a statement game for them

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
Lol holy fuck that Warriors score.

Moved out here last summer and had the great chance to watch WCF and Finals games at Warriors bars. It was fun and crazy to see that sort of phenomenon in action. Got to see some games at oracle before they moved out. Hell I paid like $90 bucks to see my Blazers get smoked (the games were kinda close!) in this years WCF.

Still I can't help but sort of enjoy seeing the mighty brought down a bit. Where is your God now Joe Lacob

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
lol damn warriors are getting clobbered. too bad steph ain't built like harden cause he ain't about to go to 40% usage and carry these bums

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Every even halfway decent center is gonna demolish the warriors

AD is gonna Slap 50 on these mothafuckas before half time

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Curry lookin bummish.

GS waited too long to start playing.

PHX can eff it up of course if they are wasteful, but I don't see a comeback unless Curry goes.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
pffffffft dubs are g-league levels of bad

the new arena sounding real quiet lol

they might end up with a fucking lemon there with those ticket prices hahahaha

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Willing to eat crow on this.

giphy.gif