• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I don't know yet. They look like they're peaking early. This might sound ridiculous, but look out for Dallas and Houston. Even though the Rockets lost, there's an sense of desperation coming from them.

I got like zero faith in the Rockets since their performance tonight was like the textbook example of why they keep falling short i pivotal 7-game series.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
well we all knew a team was gonna have to be out if the lakers were gonna be in the playoffs. turns out it'll be the warriors

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Im curious to see the clippers against a team like Philly with some actual bigs. I feel like that's the one weakness that can be exploited. Otherwise, they got too many shooters, playmakers, cohesion and continuity, big defensive mindset, and the two best two way wings in the game. That's pretty solid!

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
The pre-Leonard/PG Clippers beat the Dubs twice in the playoffs earlier this year, that was with a healthy KD.

Now they have Leonard and PG. This is the team to beat.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really encouraged by Paschal and Evans. Hopefully WCS comes back healthy so we can have a proper center and Looney to back him up. I don't think this is a bad loss. It was expected to be honest. The defense sucks especially once Looney didn't come back.

People and the media will over react to this blowout game, but cmon this is the best team in the NBA and the Warriors are playing with a bunch of rookies and no proper Center. It be really concerned if this is how we play against the middle of the pack teams. Because now, the Warriors are an 8th seed type of team.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really encouraged by Paschal and Evans. Hopefully WCS comes back healthy so we can have a proper center and Looney to back him up. I don't think this is a bad loss. It was expected to be honest. The defense sucks especially once Looney didn't come back.

People and the media will over react to this blowout game, but cmon this is the best team in the NBA and the Warriors are playing with a bunch of rookies and no proper Center. It be really concerned if this is how we play against the middle of the pack teams. Because now, the Warriors are an 8th seed type of team.

Willy Cauley Stein is butt.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Warriors fans went from saying they didn't need KD to telling us this is a 15 win team without Curry

life comes at you fast

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Warriors fans went from saying they didn't need KD to telling us this is a 15 win team without Curry

life comes at you fast
Welp. It is true they are better for the moment without KD on the team.

But yeah, I think I'm the one who said 15 wins (if you take Curry out)...its gonna be rough this year. 5 great years though and some room to move again next season.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lakers and GSW losing to the Clips, like everyone predicted. Lemme know when the Lakers and GSW lose to the Hawks before we all start freaking out.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe Warriors would be in lottery unless they off to really bad start.. they might be still in playoff, just gonna looked extra bad vs deep team like clips and nuggets

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
I think Curry and Draymond are worth more than 15 wins. 24 wins or so? Somewhere in Phoenix Suns territory.
Nah...38-43 if they have both. Hopefully some other player will step up/develop and surprise me and push that win total into a borderline 8th seed. If either Curry or Green get injured I'd be in favor of full-on tank mode.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
#OurJazz are gonna give the Clippers their first L Tophat Jones Troll RiPPn overcast

I hate how when I talk to people irl about basketball this season they assume I've only like the jazz the last couple years.

the reason I'll always hate the lakers is because of how butthurt I was when Malone left to ring chase. Being so young at the time I didn't really understand anything beyond he left Utah.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Can't really complain after 5 great seasons for the Warriors lol. This season was going to be rough, defense is trash.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
charles with the disrespect right to klay's face. oof.

hasn't he been talking up teams who had no chance the past few years like POR and Denver

Rockstar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
US
#WarriorsForever

hi-res-d7b657d7701c4a54c0f80fcda0c9d044_crop_north.jpg

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
pat bev went from playing in a Grecian basement to being a low key frontrunner, if that's even possible.

I realized he's never been on a bad team.
playoffs every year in the league with some higher seeds.

this your guy?

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
The Clippers are just too good. And thats because they don't even have PG yet! Imagine scoring 120+ points and you still lost that game. That's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.