• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
This is one game. The Clippers are playing out of their damn minds, but I still think they win it this season.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
This looks like a preseason game. Who are all these bums out there with steph
Curry be like
za61HUP.png

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I just realize that this means that when the Warriors come to Orlando, I'll be able to buy tickets for $5 dollars.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
The Clips are very good, but I think people underestimated how bad the Warriors are going to be. They will be playing some G league talent every night and will be one of the worst defensive teams in the league

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

As long as I get Steph highlights I'll be happy with this season. 3/5 the last ones and more than a few records ain't bad, plus the last part of the triforce is back next year.

That's life :'(

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
Clippers dropped 46 in the third lol. Overall the Warriors aren't playing that bad on offense. It's their defense that is shiiiiiiiit

eleuin

Oct 25, 2017
green should just sit out the season it isn't going to get any prettier with him as the 3rd option

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
This is one game. The Clippers are playing out of their damn minds, but I still think they win it this season.
which of the scrubs do you like or hate.
poole seems alright.
Paschall seems bad, Spellman blows. Evans is weird

Probably gonna free dawkins for curry highlights more this year.
I'm too busy and now I have to bandwagon Giannis. Such is life.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
game 1 caveats and all, but I hated everything about the Dlo trade the moment it and all its ramifications (Iggy 😢) were announced this summer, and there has been nothing since then either theoretically or practically that has changed my mind

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
game 1 caveats and all, but I hated everything about the Dlo trade the moment it and all its ramifications (Iggy 😢) were announced this summer, and there has been nothing since then either theoretically or practically that has changed my mind
Iggy was done though. This is probably his last season in the league. If they still had Klay I think holding on to Iggy made sense but front office knew this year was a wash.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Warriors will get some good wins. This small ball shit isn't going to win against these bigs like the Clippers though.

I'm surprised Myers couldn't get one or two legit bigs, just resigning Looney isn't gonna do it.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
hey the only reason LAL didn't get blown out by LAC is cause Danny Green turned into Trae Young for a night.

fear not GS fans, you'll be fine. LAC is just good.

as a retired fan, I know these things

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
which of the scrubs do you like or hate.
poole seems alright.
Paschall seems bad, Spellman blows. Evans is weird

Probably gonna free dawkins for curry highlights more this year.
I'm too busy and now I have to bandwagon Giannis. Such is life.
I'd take Paschall over Poole right now. Poole seems very trigger happy. Paschal at least has the size to defend. Evans can shoot and dribble, I'd compare him to Cook.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Iggy was done though. This is probably his last season in the league. If they still had Klay I think holding on to Iggy made sense but front office knew this year was a wash.
It wasn't just Iggy though. It was Iggy + 2 1sts (which could have been used to trade for multiple actual NBA players that actually complemented their team) + incurring the hard cap (which meant that the rest of the roster would automatically be G-Leaguers).

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
DLo is like a really expensive 4th option on a great team. Maybe the Warriors have that luxury, but all that money is going to add up eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.