• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
KD...Klay...Iggy...
7gguoh4.jpg

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
Kawhi really went from "that role player on the Spurs" to...the best player in the world.

Six years flew by like *that.*

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
doc rivers needs to stop bringing kawhi back in with a minute left in the quarter. so fucking weird

also if they don't rest him against the suns they're dumb. clippers without kawhi still demolish that team

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
WCS would have helped alot of Zubac. Looney isn't returning in this game and we got Over weight Omari playing.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was gonna say it's time for the warriors to put in their garbage time squad but that's just their regular rotation

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
I thought this season was suppose to be the best season in years with many teams possibly winning the chip lol

Looking like a one horse race again.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Obviously don't want to overreact to the first week or anything

but the Clippers are winning the title

S I C K O

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Imagine spending a billi on a new stadium and this is what you get day in and day out

ya-yikes!

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
LAFC is beating LA Galaxy too in the playoffs

LA is changing in more sports than one

oh, looney's injured?
he actually looked decent. Rebounded and stuff
throw the TOWEL in lol

I'm going to pretend Curry loves Trump so I can be guilt free when I jump ship.
well he's Christian which era hates, so

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Clippers don't need pg. trade him for what you can do that when kawhi leaves you got some picks or young players

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I thought this season was suppose to be the best season in years with many teams possibly winning the chip lol

Looking like a one horse race again.
I was saying this months ago, but anyone expecting parity is fooling themselves. Some team is going to separate themselves from the rest by the end of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.