• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017
frank ntilikina is shell shocked. He still looks scared on offense even though he has 2 season under his belt and his unforced turnovers changed the mood of the game for the Knicks.

RJ already acts like a man on offense and commands respect. Frank still looking like a nervous kid.

deftech

Oct 29, 2017
Fultz looked pretty good tonight for the Magic. He's still a work in progress, but you can definitely see the talent.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
frank ntilikina is shell shocked. He still looks scared on offense even though he has 2 season under his belt and his unforced turnovers changed the mood of the game for the Knicks.

RJ already acts like a man on offense and commands respect. Frank still looking like a nervous kid.
We won't be rid of the spectator of Phil until Frank is gone. I know he is young and he will probably become good when we get rid of him but Phil has cursed this team and this is his last piece of juju on the team.

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
Every time I watch Jokic play I'm amazed because it's so hard to reconcile how someone as badly out of shape as him can excel in the NBA.

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
EHnO-z1UYAEI6iy

Oct 25, 2017
GG Jazz Era close game. Donovan Mitchell is a beast. Conley going 1-16 was a big oof.

I really hope SGA keeps developing. I'm glad the thunder have him and I believe he's going to be a star. Also, outside Diallo, the bench really stinks. I do think , if they really want too, the Thunder could make a run for the 8 seed.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Excited to hear Luke Walton say how he was pleased with his team even though they lost by double figures.

A lot of good efforts, we need more energy, etc

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
4D chess move:

NOLA trades for Boogie

He gets Zion addicted on crack

Zion losses 50 points

Trade Boogie

Status
Not open for further replies.