• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm super bummed that I have to hear that this a clippers town even though they don't have any fans, but I'm not terribly disappointed by the loss. Lakers got outplayed and out coached and were in it the whole time.

Pizzamigo

Oct 25, 2017
Fun game, fell apart in the 4th though. Clippers just wanted it more, you can see it in some of their players they were playing like this was game 7 of the Finals.

Wish we had that mentality this game. Instead we got passive LeBron (the most frustrating) who bought in too much into the PG role with Rondo out. Sloppy turnovers trying to force everything to AD. He kinda sucked today.

Just one game though, we'll be alright.

Edit: why does KCP get so much playing time, I hate him.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
LeBron and Anthony Davis were both bad by their standards, the entire bench got demolished, and the game went down to the wire

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
anthony davis in the 4th

q6d8GWE.png

and lebron

h1fzs6V.png

how the fuck does this happen in a close game

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
These lakers rotations need major work. With the little depth that they have, if their all stars are resting at the same time, they'll be getting their asses kicked. Vogel needs to figure it out

Big Tent Expat

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
LeBron looks a full step slower than he did in Cleveland. We'll see if he can turn it up as the season goes. AD will play better and Kuz will return. Lakers hung in there for as poorly as they played.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hated the Laker lineups. Though possible I just hate the roster after the first two.

Real show begins tomorrow.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
Man I hope they run ad and lebron into the fuck ground this season because this team has fuckelse. So much for load management

Status
Not open for further replies.