• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
2019-2020 NBA predictions:
Clippers sweep the awards and Kick the Lakers out of Staples center

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
2019-20: NBA prediction cards:

MVP: Nikola Jokic
DPOY: Joel Embiid
ROY: RJ Barrett
COY: Rick Carlisle
6MOY: Montrez Harrell
MIP: Markelle Fultz
Leading scorer: James Harden

Champion:Whoever wins the west
Runner-up: Philly
Most disappointing team: Houston
Most surprising team: Orlando

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry the Celtics still have all those assets they can trade for a superstar like Anthony Davis

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Wow. Jaylen got paid. Honestly, I don't mind locking up your young talent (although that contract is ridiculous) . It's hard to route for a team that constantly trades all it's players

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is it simply an age thing? I do not understand the Hield and Brown extensions next to eachother.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
The Celtics ran out of time to build a championship roster and now they have to hope one of their young players becomes a Superstar.

Jaylen is probably just a better negotiator lol.

More like Sunk cost. You can't mess up AD and Paul George trades by not including Brown then let him walk for nothing.

Re Hayward for a C trade. I assume the Memphis pick will be available

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
Western conference standings:

Clippers
Jazz
Lakers
Rockets
Nuggets
Blazers
Warriors
Spurs

Eastern conference standings:

76ers
Bucks
Celtics
Pacers
Nets
Raptors
Heat
Pistons

MVP: Kawahi. Curry was in the lead for most of the time but doesn't win it for missed games.
DPOY: Draymond
ROY: Zion, even if he just plays 40 games (Media Bias)
COY: the real Lakers coach
6man: Harrell
MIP: Brown. He'll take it to the next level and become the Celtics leader.
Leading scorer: Curry

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Hey all, I just quickly setup a standard 10-man Fantasy league on ESPN. Quote this post to join... or however you look at hidden content. First come, first serve. I might try to have the draft before the games start tonight, but we can work out availability.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
I'd do one if you need an extra spot
Get in!

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
Would like to congratulate the Lakers already on their Championship for the 2019-2020 season.
Kawhi is getting smacked tomorrow night you fucking traitor. Ahueheuah on this homes!

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
Danny Ainge in a week to NESN or or Dunkin Sports or Dan O'Shaughnessy or whatever : " Well we very nearly signed Jaylen to a team friendly extension but you know, assets and such".

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I just looked up the Wiggins contract for laughs. I can't laugh though, those numbers are too depressing. Must suck to be a Wolves fan.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Jaylen Brown does nothing great but does everything pretty well and is getting paid 29 million a year.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Can't wait for Tatum to be one of the worst iso players in the league and get 150 million dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.