• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
elder statesman curry has so much restraint. Young Curry would've pulled that from halfcourt at 28 seconds lmao

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
the eff didn't Looney heave?
you're down 15

NBA players make no sense 🙄

--
Curry the only one who's playing well.
we'll see if someone else comes along

elder statesman curry has so much restraint. Young Curry would've pulled that from halfcourt at 28 seconds lmao
had less restraint last game. He took like 3 30 footers lol. One was the worst shot idea he's ever had ever in history. The other 2 were good looks imo

but yea I was wondering if he would pull.
It wasn't really a 2 for 1 since it was only 4 seconds difference. So that's why

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
My hot take is simple... GSW weakest link going forward is Klay for the amount of salary cap he is taking up. He hasn't been consistent since coming back.
I'm not going to pass judgment until I see how he plays next year, but if this is what we're going to get going forward then I doubt he'll be extended beyond 2024. Unless he takes a pay cut which I doubt he will want that

kimbo99

Feb 21, 2021
Gilbert Arenas gave LeBron the nickname of Video game James in 07, but we are witnessing Video Game Luka right now.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly this was on Kerr. He should have switched out that double rookie line up. Warriors lock lethargic out there, back to Chase?

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly this was on Kerr. He should have switched out that double rookie line up. Warriors lock lethargic out there, back to Chase?
Once I saw that lineup I knew this game was a wrap. Then he proceeds to put in Lee afterwards. Idk if he isn't taking this game seriously or not, but for sure the Warriors aren't pulling a game 2 tonight. The Mavs will win this game. Series should end in game 5

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
still laughing at how disappointed TNT was at Poole switching off Brunson

they were genuinely taken aback

not sure why waited extra time to bring them back in

if you win the game, you're off until June 2nd anyway

should've brought green and curry at like 7:30 or 8:00 instead of 6.
Cause poole wasn't keeping them afloat

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
1st 6 minutes should hopefully decide it.
if Mavs go on a run, i get some sleep.

if someone other than steph shows up, it's a game

either outcome works

Roof Leak?
wtf noo
I need sleep

Empty Your Head

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 1, 2022
Maybe this is a sign from the universe to cancel this game. Should've canceled it after what happened elsewhere in Texas.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
HD8DuYWSB5qkOpOJl-cxzpag9P4=.gif
Just put a pan down there

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
you had this back in March bro and your best solution is a tarp funnel with a hose??

Cuban I know you got roof money my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.