• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
that's why I said DAL should've gotten a bigger lead. It was right there while GS was effing up

Dubs can come back so damn fast
cause DAL effed up didn't extend the lead

they had poole and JTA messing up
Klay bricking everything
curry coming back in and TOs
Green playing dumb

and got a 9 point lead out of it

man, Looney playing so well

Foxisdabest

Banned
May 8, 2022
Jesus Curry, wtf.

If GSW could play like this more often and not do dumb basketball, they'd stroll to the championship.

But right before this, I watched a good 5 minutes of dumb, dumb basketball lmao

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Mavs lost a 9 pt lead in less than 2 minutes. They need to slow it down as they're playing at the Warriors' pace.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
you still see the flashes from steph but then he proceeds to brick a floater he probably would've nailed in his prime. aging sucks

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
mavs much better when luka moves the ball

entertaining enough. sloppy as hell for a WCF. Driving the hold heads crazy how careless these teams can be with the ball.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
smart by Luka.
Attack the hard show.

If they had done that in game 2, DAL could've won.

Instead Kidd and Luka effed up and Iso'd Looney and lost their lead 🤣🤣

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_mzdf0kHMn31qzc69yo1_400.gifv

Oct 25, 2017
Damn these courtside waiters in a tough spot, guess that's what happens when you wanna sell court side seats right on top the floor

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Look where you're running

Curry always runs near people on the sideline without looking,
or backs into them after shooting

onus is on you to protect you, NBA has had small sidelines for decades (I think fans and media/cameramen shouldn't be close but I don't own the NBA)

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Draymond got the shit slapped out of him on his dunk, and the ref was nice enough to let draymond yell "and 1!" at him because he knew it lmao

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
sticking with if Klay shows up, GS wins.

if he doesn't they lose.
regardless of Donkey, Curry, etc.
It'll be a Klay close or a L

Foxisdabest

Banned
May 8, 2022
How much better can the Mavs offense get in an off season?

Like, how much more can you improve a basic drive and kick offense?

The only reason why this works is because Luka is a generational talent, but I wonder if there is a hard ceiling for this kind of offense.

Lebron was always surrounded by shooters, but was his team's offense as basic as this?

Steelyuhas

Oct 27, 2017
They put people so close to the court that I'm surprised that kind of stuff doesn't happen more often.

The only reason why this works is because Luka is a generational talent, but I wonder if there is a hard ceiling for this kind of offense.

Lebron was always surrounded by shooters, but was his team's offense as basic as this?
Yeah it probably was, but the difference is Lebron is a generational athlete in a way that Luka isn't.

Steelyuhas

Oct 27, 2017
Broken record time: Play Kuminga if Porter is going to be out, the Mavs have no one in the frontcourt that he's not 10x more athletic than.

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA

Yeah, often times lol. He was just LeBron

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
If you noticed both in the Nuggets and Grizz series Poole played well the first 2-3 games and then fell off both series.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Poole and Porter were huge last game so not entirely accurate. Porter seems out and Poole is playing like he's back in the G league
We'll see how he finishes but I 100% expected poole to be off this game..Just felt due.
(I actually expected wiggins to be off too, so I'm glad to wrong about that.)

so that's why I said it should be a klay game.
Curry will get his but won't drop 45+ or do a solo carry. Poole might be off. And imo Random guys like moody or draymond (or porter jr now) won't make 3s this pressure game on the road.

Has to be a Klay flurry.

Oct 25, 2017

Mavs could get Gobert if Jazz are just ready to dump

Trey

Oct 25, 2017

A young quick and athletic PG/wing that can take some of the playmaking pressure off Luka.

Mavs would love a player like Jordan Poole.

Status
Not open for further replies.