• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
Lol I responded right under your post, and you quoted me. We don't gotta lie out here.
You said "on poor efficiency" which isn't really an answer to much of what I said. Nor was it true. It was just an added comment. I then talked about efficiency numbers in the finals and their precedence, demonstrating why your comment didn't make sense and then you really had nothing else to say. So you really never explained why the performance was "nothing to write home about"…
GSW fans are obnoxious.
How is looking to have a discussion about basketball obnoxious? I don't get it lmao

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
👌

The funny thing is that person never responded to this. The Steph hate is never based in reality and instead based on media narratives 🤣

Steph hate is purely out of salt and 'Look at that bitch eating crackers' energy. He's changed modern basketball for the foreseeable future and that rubbed people the wrong way.

Draymond hate I get tho lol

Nov 27, 2017
California
Ah Vax Max Wiggins is playing
Mavs S H O O K

I still don't see why the Celtics guarded Bam from outside the 3 point line when he became point Bam
Bam is not taking 3's or long twos, he'll take free throw line jumpers so why respect him from out there, he's looking to crossover or find a cutter so fall back

Idk man, this is a bigger choke than the bubble currently

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I love Smart. But I didn't realize he's a flopper until recently when someone on this very forum pointed it out. Now I question everything. Flop or serious injury? He went to the locker room barely walking and within 10-15 minutes was hobbling back out and played the rest of the game zero limping.
I'm gonna need you to stop this line of construct because questioning injuries in this manner is against the spirit of the NBA OT.

What would even be the strategic logic in the most consistent player on the team, the DPOY, to remove himself from a tight playoff game in a crucial period of
the game for such a long stretch, for no damn reason, with a fake injury? Do you understand how freaking weird this sounds? Do you think THE TEAM would be cool with him sabotaging a playoff game for... what reason? I'm failing to see any logic you are applying here. Your feels are shaky as hell.

Just dead it.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
could see wiggins and poole having an off day today.
so it'll be how aggressive klay and curry play if others aren't hitting

GS has seemingly been the best 4th quarter team this postseason, but has been poor to start games.
so I'll be watching how they start, especially draymond's passing. Draymond can actually score inside this series

cause DAL won't give up a 20 point lead this game if they start hot

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
I'm gonna need you to stop this line of construct because questioning injuries in this manner is against the spirit of the NBA OT.

What would even be the strategic logic in the most consistent player on the team, the DPOY, to remove himself from a tight playoff game in a crucial period of
the game for such a long stretch, for no damn reason, with a fake injury? Do you understand how freaking weird this sounds? Do you think THE TEAM would be cool with him sabotaging a playoff game for... what reason? I'm failing to see any logic you are applying here. Your feels are shaky as hell.

Just dead it.

Dude that's my bad. I think I had one too many beers last night and was just tinfoiling too hard this AM lol. Apologies for derailing the thread.

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine attacking the heat fans for leaving when Celtics fans left last night when the game was still close.

If we're lucky the Celtics fans will leave early tomorrow too. And hopefully never return to TD till next season

Foxisdabest

Banned
May 8, 2022
Ah, thanks. The Warriors would have been toast without M.A.X Wiggins with GP2s injury.

Who would be their next rotation players? Damion Lee? I don't know why the hell Kerr is playing Lee over Kuminga and Moody.

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, thanks. The Warriors would have been toast without M.A.X Wiggins with GP2s injury.

Who would be their next rotation players? Damion Lee? I don't know why the hell Kerr is playing Lee over Kuminga and Moody.

Kerr is really no different than any other coach in the NBA, they would just rather not play a rookie in important playoff games. They just seem to trust vets more no matter how bad they are.

Lee was a giant disaster in those minutes so Kerr doesn't really have a choice now.

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
I mean, are most of the people at the games really even fans? Everyone sitting in the first 10 rows or so is a celebrity or a 50+ white dude with a trophy wife and a collared shirt peaking out beneath the tshirt they give out. Would be nice to have some semblance of diversity (and most fan bases are going to be quite diverse).

Trey

Oct 25, 2017

Kuminga had to do something diabolical, Lee was getting cooked thoroughly and instead of put Kuminga in, kerr went down the bench to Moody.

man might not see minutes until next season

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, are most of the people at the games really even fans? Everyone sitting in the first 10 rows or so is a celebrity or a 50+ white dude with a trophy wife and a collared shirt peaking out beneath the tshirt they give out. Would be nice to have some semblance of diversity (and most fan bases are going to be quite diverse).
probably not best to use the term trophy wife tho

Empty Your Head

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 1, 2022
Won't be watching the game tonight. My anniversary is tomorrow so we drove to Michigan to celebrate.

Wishing nothing but curses and reverse curses on these teams! Good luck to whomever you're rooting for.

Nov 7, 2017

Stadium attendance is actually kind of a dumb way to measure how hardcore a fanbase is in the NBA. This isn't like football (soccer) where you can clearly see the cheap seats. Even nosebleed sections on decent teams are more than $100 usd.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
that's fucking stupid. why fines for that? i was pretty high on silver when he stepped in for stern but he's proven to be pretty terrible too. all the terrible taunting techs are on him too. just zap all the fun out of the game

Foxisdabest

Banned
May 8, 2022
that's fucking stupid. why fines for that? i was pretty high on silver when he stepped in for stern but he's proven to be pretty terrible too. all the terrible taunting techs are on him too. just zap all the fun out of the game
Are you talking about the bench situation in game 2?
... you don't see a problem with an opposing member dressing like the home team and stand in the corner waving for the ball when he is NOT playing...?

That was my read of what the fine was, at least. Educate me if i am mistaken :o

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
Are you talking about the bench situation in game 2?
... you don't see a problem with an opposing member dressing like the home team and stand in the corner waving for the ball when he is NOT playing...?

That was my read of what the fine was, at least. Educate me if i am mistaken :o

What you're talking about is a shitty thing but you can move on from it. The thing is that someone would get hurt by stepping on their feet and that's where that bench thing becomes a problem.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
idk, seem very professional thing to do for me.. these millionaire wont care anyway and the money goes to charity

Status
Not open for further replies.