• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This had to be the highlight of Pat Bev's day:

ESPN needs to have a check ready for him the moment he retires. The atmosphere on FT today with him and JJ together was incredible.

Molly literally cackling off camera jeezus.

Bev when SAS said Grayson Allen
giphy.gif

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
If the Hornets don't immediately call Ayton's agent and sell him on being the missing piece to make them relevant I give up. Send the Suns Rozier so they can get rid of the bums Payne and Shamet and give them an actual PF in PJ Washington. I love Kai Jones and really, really don't want to trade him but he be included as well.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The Pels getting a top-10 pick is found money so while I'd love to move up in the lottery it's all good regardless

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
We joke but this dude prolly makes 10x what the average person in this thread makes, prolly very has little trouble in the dating scene, etc.

Wish I was a scrub in the NBA lol.
I would be the best 15th man in NBA history. First guy up for high 5s after every timeout, acting super extra after dunks and made three-pointers, passing out towels, lockdown defense on C-squad in practice.

Sheeeiit MVP teammate that everyone loves, give me my check.

And I would go to the church league on the weekend to score 60 ppg so the civilians respect my NBA badge.

Oct 25, 2017
I would be the best 15th man in NBA history. First guy up for high 5s after every timeout, acting super extra after dunks and made three-pointers, passing out towels, lockdown defense on C-squad in practice.

And I would go to the church league on the weekend to score 60 ppg so the civilians respect my NBA badge.

Lmao. Exactly! Whatever it takes to get that check haha

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017

Literally Thanasis

Empty Your Head

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 1, 2022
Speaking of Thanasis, I wonder if the Bucks would ever be willing to sign all four brothers.

Kostas is an NBA Champion and did it before Giannis did.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
This had to be the highlight of Pat Bev's day:

ESPN needs to have a check ready for him the moment he retires. The atmosphere on FT today with him and JJ together was incredible.

Molly literally cackling off camera jeezus.

Grayson slander is so good. Hope the Chicago fans here are enjoying it.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Does he have more than Aaron? I know anti-vax Justin is older.

Also according to the book about Giannis I read a few months back, his younger brother Alex is supposed to be the best of the four. He's with the 905Raptor's.
Yeah its seem I misremember how old Justin is.

Aaron it is, not like he really good.. but Bucks can only pick cheap player and hope they outperforming like when they got Bobby.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
You are actually helping my point lol

Was basically just saying that people should take a bit of a reality check once in a while when clowning NBA players.
We're only talking basketball though. If "he's richer than you and pulls mad honeys" is the bar to shut down criticism of what goes down on the court, might as well shut down the thread and end all sports commentary.

No one went to him on a personal level so there is no reason to take it there.

Last edited:

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
it's like that lebron quote about his haters going back to their shitty lives except it was uttered by one of the plebes instead. like why you shutting down people clowning NBA players cause they're richer than us? fuck outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.