• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
oops, but I mean he still listed. No way they dont have appointment yet

And dude also old af, if he sick now surely not in one and half day

Scott Foster when there's a chance to eliminate Chris Paul:

revive-hes-alive.gif

Empty Your Head

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 1, 2022
This makes me wonder: Would CP3 have a ring by now if he were in the East? He has this uncanny ability to take otherwise middling teams very far. It's just funny to think that CP3 at 37 would be more beneficial to the Kings than Harden at 32.

In hindsight, Houston should've kept Paul and traded Harden. I understand why they didn't, but man if you could go back in time…

I sincerely think that if Chris Paul was playing with these young Rockets they would've had a much better record and maybe make the playoffs. Maybe even entice another superstar to play in Houston willingly.

I'm not the biggest fan of Chris Paul's game and would be perfectly content with him never getting a ring, but I cannot deny that he is a difference maker and can be a great leader for young players.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I wish you a speedy recovery Scott. Hope to see you on the court again soon. Like Sunday would work fine for me.

Oct 26, 2017
It's weird and funny how so many NBA players have Twitter activity that consists of promoting scams or liking tweets from Skip Bayless, lol.

unknown.png

Ben Simmons' likes are all scams, people praising him, or these tweets attacking Harden or Philly, lol.

Empty Your Head

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 1, 2022
I think all the problems Harden has now, he always had. This wasn't an overnight thing. It was all just made worse by age, the rule change, and the fact that no player has told this dude to his face that he fucking stinks.

Oct 25, 2017
Give me the bucks. I don't want the Celtics because no one will give the heat credit for beating them. They'll give us credit for beating Giannis tho

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Luka would absolutely hate playing with Harden.
I don't see any downside.
In hindsight, Houston should've kept Paul and traded Harden. I understand why they didn't, but man if you could go back in time…

I sincerely think that if Chris Paul was playing with these young Rockets they would've had a much better record and maybe make the playoffs. Maybe even entice another superstar to play in Houston willingly.
If the Rockets trade Harden and keep CP3, they don't get Jalen Green. Probably don't get Sengun either (maybe they trade up or fall into range for Sengun, not sure).

You don't lose 20+ games in a row with Chris Paul on the roster.
Damn, they're going to lose by 22? Even I don't think they'll lose that badly.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Steve Kerr has symptoms so the possibility of him having 2 straight negative tests are almost impossible by Sunday.

If Looney doesn't start this game then it's already a white flag. You start Looney if Adams start. This game needs to be treated like a game 7. I don't want to see D Lee play a single minute. All he does is dribble with some fake handles then pass it within 2 seconds. He might attempt to pump fake a shot that nobody takes seriously, then dribble a few times and pass. The guy is literally useless.

If the rebounding deficit becomes large then you got to put in some size and athelticsm. Don't be afraid to play Kuminga over fucking Lee. Steph Curry can't be attempting just 2 shots in the first 7 minutes and Klay needs to sit his ass down if he attempts another running one legged 3 pointer. Draymond for God's sake, attempt one or two of those free floaters that they give you for once. I'm not asking you to shoot 12 shots a game. And please, don't be cute with those shitty ass passes. Lastly for Brown, don't be afraid to call a timeout and regroup you dumb fuck! 4 straight turnovers in 85 seconds and this mfer asks if it's okay to take a time out

agree looney should start

and put steph on the ball more.
even the GS SB blog guy was saying the same:

Steph Curry

25 minutes, 14 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 4-for-10 shooting, 3-for-8 threes, 3-for-4 free throws, 59.5% TS, -37

The main Curry takeaway is ... why are the Warriors not putting the ball in his hands more? Their offense was failing like a frat boy trying a sobriety test at 3 in the morning, and Steven Adams was on the court, and ... the Warriors ran a bunch of actions with Curry off ball instead of letting him take Adams to Curry island and cook.

I don't get it.

feel like i've been saying it a lot lately

First play of the game shouldn't be for wiggins like it always is for some reason.
Give him the ball, run high PnR with Looney/Adams, and attack, or shoot the 3.
100% give curry the first shot or put him the direct creator. Instead of the weird meandering for the 1st 5 minutes.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
As a fan of Giannis and Tatum, it's silly to worry about what Giannis gets away with, with how often Tatum pushes off during any given game.

Status
Not open for further replies.