• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
Mike Brown's undefeated record as a Warriors coach ain't looking too hot right now. Hopefully ERA slander works it's magic in the 2nd half.

Steelyuhas

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah Warriors have absolutely packed this one in

Edit: Oh now Porter injured, this looking up going forward 😬

Oct 8, 2019
FShrdh0VIAA8afs

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Klay just did what he's been called for travel for 3 times already. Either a split pivot is a travel or not.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
I just turned the game back on and had to do a double-take... that's one hell of a point differential lol

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
The Warriors turnover the ball a lot and even when it happens, I'm still baffled by it. It's stupid turnovers too. Like I just don't get it.

Offense based on motion + SG who can't dribble (Klay) + PF who never takes wide open shots anymore + PG/first option who lives to style on people + head coach who totally can't even most nights.

When it's working it's nice, when it's off it's time to change the channel.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
The Dubs wanted to be part of the 3-2 series like everybody else in the playoffs.

Even in their championship runs, the Warriors suffer big blowout defeats, even when they had Kevin Durant.

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
If this game is any indication, the Warriors will get swept by whoever wins the Suns Mavs series. No hustle, low Iq, careless and no fight in them.

I can't blame this all on Brown. Poole has been G League Poole for 2 games now. Draymond has been very careless and Klay is shooting the warrioes out of it. Curry isn't being assertive isn't helping at all

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
If this game is any indication, the Warriors will get swept by whoever wins the Suns Mavs series. No hustle, low Iq, careless and no fight in them.

I can't blame this all on Brown. Poole has been G League Poole for 2 games now. Draymond has been very careless and Klay is shooting the warrioes out of it. Curry isn't being assertive isn't helping at all
Yea Warriors don't look like a Championship-caliber team right now.

Oct 25, 2017
I was not expecting the Warriors to win but I was at least expecting some sort of fight in the 2nd half. Christ this is pathetic lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.