• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As a Bucks fan, I was 100% convinced this game (and likely the series) was over in the beginning of the 4th quarter.

Mark me as shocked and incredibly happy!

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
I don't even really think the Celtics choked, though their offense got a bit stagnant. Just great play and huge, huge shots from the Bucks. If Giannis or Jrue miss a 3 or they get a rebound off a FT, they probably win.
Lol they didn't choke. They took 2 good shot for 10 minutes and lost on a missed FT rebound up 14 in the quarter.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
When Smart gave that ball up in the end of the Nets game, you knew there was going to be a price you had to pay. Today was it, he called his number one too many times..

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Seriously though, why are you putting the ball in Smart's hands instead of Brown's or Tatum's late? Especially down one point with the ball advanced.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Giannis made the first and missed the second. Smart comes in and knocks the rebound out of Jaylens hands right to Portis who puts it in. Smart gets stripped by Jrue, Connaughton makes both free throws. Smart gets stripped by Jrue again, game over.

And now I wish it was Friday night, cause I could use a lot of drinks...
Just saw the highlights. Smart really blew the game. But what a play by Jrue there to block and throw the ball off Smart. What a steal by the Bucks.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
So, how about Memphis trade some of their youngry wings for like, Miles Turner?

I feel like they only play Adams because they have to sometimes.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
The hand is considered part of the ball when the player has the ball in their hand.
Oh, is that the official rule? Oh okay. I don't watch NBA much (clearly, lol). The block wasn't so bad. Holiday got the ball first but his inner elbow made contact with Smart's hand around the same time. But it was pretty clean.

For the steal it looked like Holiday's hand landed on top of Smart's hand. But since Smart started reacting to protect the ball it was hard to tell from the angle they showed how much contact was made. It definitely wasn't enough for the flop Smart tried to pull though, haha.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Kuminga already getting grilled by you guys?
sheesh lol

MEM has shot better from 3 the whole series, especially early in the games
Shooting hasn't been their problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.