• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017

future-is-now-old-man-future.gif

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So the NBA is admitting they probably fuck up 75-100 calls a game...5 in 2 minutes?
Some of the correct call are hilarious(I'm not saying they're wrong tho) like the figured Tatum flopped to try to get a foul call on the sealing Holliday bucket but he actually fouled Holliday which was why the ball was loose a little.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
As much as I've trolled Mike Brown over time, I do wish him the best and hope he's improved at the job.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
So I missed the game. Are the Suns in trouble? I didn't expect Dallas to get another Dub.

Edit: and congrats to Mike Brown getting the Kings HC position.
Honestly, the Suns looked completely unconcerned about the whole thing. I am not super familiar with the team so can't comment. But it wouldn't surprise me if the next two games are blowouts and they close the Mavs out in 6.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Good news for Suns fans about CP3's crap performance the last couple of games is that role players really do step it up at home.
One can hope but our bench has been less than good. Even at home.

So I missed the game. Are the Suns in trouble? I didn't expect Dallas to get another Dub.
Two unusually poor games from the Suns on the back of uncharacteristically bad performance from the backcourt in game 3, and Mavs shooting daggers from 3 in game 4 probably has them less than panicked, but they need to get it the fuck together on boards, turnovers, and perimeter defense. They're too concerned with Luka.

Sucks about Ja, really hope it's not more serious.

Maybe the Suns should play Elfrid Payton instead of Cam Payne.
plz no. At least give Holiday some minutes.

Kensuke

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
I can't believe the Mavs won with Luka shooting badly. 1-10 from 3 even. Who could have guessed a guy like Finney-Smith could bury the Suns.

But yeah, a lot of BS in the game with flopping and reviews. This time it was the Mavs turn to ham it up. Though I can't really blame Dallas that much when you're facing Crowder and CP3, two masters at creating fouls.

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Anybody who did needs to be banned for life.

Fans (people really) getting way too out there imo. I remember that long string of people acting a damn fool once they were allowed back at games. Gotta nip that shit in the bud
Publicly named and charged with battery. I can't imagine the vile stuff that spouses/family of players have to endure.

Status
Not open for further replies.