• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Biggest 1st round Fraud

• The Bulls

Votes: 24 3.8%
  • KD and Kyrie

Votes: 434 69.2%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Gobert and Mitchell

Votes: 46 7.3%
  • KAT

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Raptors Announcers

Votes: 49 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
qxgGxQK.png

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Did TNT mean to play the unedited version of BMF just now? I heard Rick Ross say motherfuckers on live air lmao.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
If the Heat sleepwalk into a loss at home with no Embiid that would be a hilarious L

I think they'll wake up in the second half though. It feels like the Sixers are going all out trying to stay in the game and the Heat are playing real sloppy and kept a lead up until the last 28 seconds of the quarter.

Steelyuhas

Oct 27, 2017
Why is Herro playing below his regular season minutes so far in the playoffs? Especially without Lowry out there, they need his creation ability and pick n roll play.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
It's been said a lot but the comparison between Miami's crowd to the other playoff stadiums is.. stark.

Nov 7, 2017
What can I say Miami doesn't get up for any sports games; probably only UM football

Basketball is still seen as a "deportes de negros" for some latinos down there smh

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
So...

Is Immanuel Quickley good or is he "good for a Knicks player" good?

He's not wrong but if the answer is between an older player who's getting paid more than a younger player...

Well it doesn't take a genius to figure out who's getting moved.

Especially after this happens:

Its just baffling people think Rudy is going to be moved for spare parts. There are a lot of bad teams that have the money and more interesting assets to go get him like Charlotte or Atlanta or the Knicks. Maybe Toronto decides they want someone who isn't 6'8 - Siakam for Rudy basically works straight up
It absolutely does not. A Raptors team where Siakam paired with Gobert would be great. A Raptors team with Gobert and without Siakam is going to be a desert offensively.

Games will end 51-39.

I'd rather take a flier on Wiseman at this stage (not for Siakam, maybe Birch and a second?).

Status
Not open for further replies.